It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Another great trade, this time with pablodusk. Thanks a lot!
And many thanks to you too, Ghorpm! :)
Looking to get Quake 2, which is on sale on both Steam and GamersGate.

My trade list.
Currently have
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete - Steam - from HumbleBundle
F.E.A.R. 3 - Steam - from HumbleBundle

Interested in
Spellforce series from the GOG promo.
Updated my *list*
update
Thanks to shadowrgog for a really nice and smooth trade.
SirRobbie: update
Thanks to shadowrgog for a really nice and smooth trade.
Yes same to you, thank you for making your trade a positive experience here at GOG for me and hopefully yourself! A 2 for 2 trade that went as smooth as it could get! :) I hope you enjoy your games and +1 for your trading kindness!
AllenPein: cool. have a try....thanks for sharing, www.sunper.net[url=]www.sunper.net[/url]
ehhm is this trading how? :p
I hope this is the right thread to ask, but I kind of *need* to trade. I wanna get Planescape: Torment but can't use my Visa gift card here (and I don't want to ask my friend anymore to use his card) so I was wondering if it would be safe to ask if someone could gift me the game and I'll gift a Steam game of equal value ($10) since Steam doesn't have an issue with my gift card.

On that note, kind of hope maybe GOG in the future makes it to where they will accept gift cards, especially since mine has the Visa logo.

Anyways, if anyone can help, lemme know. :)
Unseelie_Sluagh: I hope this is the right thread to ask, but I kind of *need* to trade. I wanna get Planescape: Torment but can't use my Visa gift card here (and I don't want to ask my friend anymore to use his card) so I was wondering if it would be safe to ask if someone could gift me the game and I'll gift a Steam game of equal value ($10) since Steam doesn't have an issue with my gift card.

On that note, kind of hope maybe GOG in the future makes it to where they will accept gift cards, especially since mine has the Visa logo.

Gog didn't refuse your card, your card refused gog.
Giftcards from usa territories only work with companies whoms billing address is in usa.

Some law passed forcing usa giftcards to work only in usa.

Certain kinds of debit/credit cards that can have balances added to them, can still be used internationally, but then they are not from your local stores (aka> check-outs at walmart/target/etc.) and all most exclusively come from banks themselves.

edit: those cards that can be used international state it somewhere on the packaging (or it says usa only). If the giftcards packaging doesn't say it can be used internationally, it defaults to usa only.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by gbaz69
Unseelie_Sluagh: I hope this is the right thread to ask, but I kind of *need* to trade. I wanna get Planescape: Torment but can't use my Visa gift card here (and I don't want to ask my friend anymore to use his card) so I was wondering if it would be safe to ask if someone could gift me the game and I'll gift a Steam game of equal value ($10) since Steam doesn't have an issue with my gift card.

gbaz69: Gog didn't refuse your card, your card refused gog.
Giftcards from usa territories only work with companies whoms billing address is in usa.

Some law passed forcing usa giftcards to work only in usa.

Certain kinds of debit/credit cards that can have balances added to them, can still be used internationally, but then they are not from your local stores (aka> check-outs at walmart/target/etc.) and all most exclusively come from banks themselves.

edit: those cards that can be used international state it somewhere on the packaging (or it says usa only). If the giftcards packaging doesn't say it can be used internationally, it defaults to usa only.
Thanks.

I got someone willing to do a trade I'm speaking to in private message now. :)
Unseelie_Sluagh: ...
Thank you for a very nice trade. We helped one another :)
Unseelie_Sluagh: ...
Dessimu: Thank you for a very nice trade. We helped one another :)
Thank you too! Appreciate that!
Little holiday bump here.

Would love to find homes for the huge piles of Steam and Desura keys I have. I would trade many of those codes for ANY Gog game I don't already own.
Edit: I received a very nice gift from yogsloth, so I no longer need to trade. :D

However, I am still interested in some now unavailable Nordic titles, so if you have them, PM me with an offer. :D
Post edited December 25, 2014 by HijacK
Updated my trade list again.

Recent Additions:

Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus (Steam)
Gorky 17 (Steam)
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire (Steam)
Quest of Dungeons (Steam)
Triblaster (Steam)
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage (Steam)
Porradaria Upgrade (Desura)