It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to DeathArcanum for a good trade :)
My Tradelist
Post edited November 19, 2014 by Magoxx
Updated

Thanks to HeadphonesON for a nice and successful trade! :)
Thanks to advancedhero for a great trade :)
-
My Updated List
Post edited November 18, 2014 by HeadphonesON
— x —
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Azrael360
silmwaren: I am trying to find someone who would be interested in a trade for a game on steam. I am wanting to get the Lands of Lore series. The entire series cost 5.98, for LoL1+2+3.
I can gift a game from steam. I will offer 10usd dollars for any game on steam.

So if someone can get me Lands of Lore 1+2+3, I will gift them any game(s), from steam up to 10usd.
Thanks for the trade!
I know this is probably a long shot, but if anyone would like to trade Dragon Age: Inquisition, I have several Steam games (not Humble links) plus I can buy TF2/CS:GO keys for the trade.

PM if interested.
Hi there.

HAVE GOG GIFT CODE:
[url=http://www.gog.com/game/dungeons_dragons_dragonshard ]Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard [/url]

WANT:
Anything you may offer, maybe something that is on sale here at GOG.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by KevZapata
silmwaren: I am trying to find someone who would be interested in a trade for a game on steam. I am wanting to get the Lands of Lore series. The entire series cost 5.98, for LoL1+2+3.
I can gift a game from steam. I will offer 10usd dollars for any game on steam.

So if someone can get me Lands of Lore 1+2+3, I will gift them any game(s), from steam up to 10usd.
Grargar: Thanks for the trade!
Thanks to you, to Grargar! You are the most awesomest person in the world!

I got to say thanks to the generous and kind, people of the GOG community. So far its been an rpg experience for me here. My first trade discussion, drew a scammer. But somehow It just didn't make sense to me, so I didn't trade with them. I later found a GOG scammer list, and saw the name in the list. Began with a W. So I was extremely wary about doing trades here at GOG. But, today discovered that GOG community is kind and very trustworthy. Thanks again Grargar! You are the best!
I'm interested in the following games
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena
MagicMaker
Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest
Messiah
Sacred Gold
Sacred Gold 2
Terraria
This War Of Mine
Two Worlds (one)

and I'm open to offers (preferably GOG but Steam is fine too).

I've updated what I have to offer, check it out HERE
Post edited November 18, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
Just bumping my list
edit: got Vladis Story, ty very much.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by gbaz69
---
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Impaler26
high rated
gbaz69: Guess this will be my last call (4 hours left on sale) for:
Valdis Story: Abyssal City - $2.24 (85%)
Check your PM ;)
Posted these Steam Keys on another thread....not sure if they were used or not (no acknowledgment if they were). Reposting them here just in case someone wants to give them a try. If they were already nabbed, sorry.

Bik 2N63K-9Q9JX-delete this firstDB7XI

Life of Pixel 2QT82-YHDED-delete this firstTLCJX