It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hooray! Got what I wanted. :)

here.
Post edited November 02, 2014 by yogsloth
Thanks to Urnoev for a good trade!
yogsloth:
Thank you for a smooth trade.
Post edited October 31, 2014 by Urnoev
Want: GOG
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Sam & Max Hit the Road
The Secret of Monkey Island
KOTOR

Have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post993

Willing to trade up to 10 bundle keys (depending on the games) for a most wanted game.
[H]
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

[W]
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post2354
I have just updated my want list.
My Tradelist updated
[H]
FaceRig Steam key

[W]

Steam or GOG games

Traded with: Grargar, ggf162, sanchit117, GabiMoro
Post edited November 01, 2014 by voslobandre15
Halloween Bump
Updated my trade list.
EDIT: sucessfully traded with siulebuo, thank you!!!
Post edited November 05, 2014 by Kunovski
Anybody want to trade a Walking Dead Season 2 for my Alan Wake & Call of Juarez?

(all steam)
Thanks phandom for the smooth trade!
edited
Post edited June 12, 2016 by oasis789
Greets,

Being a fellow who has loved adventure games, both interactive fiction (such as Colossal Caves, Scott Adams' Adventures and the Infocom series) as well as what Sierra had done for the genre back in the day, I could not help but pass up the discounted pre-order for Randal's Monday. (I hope the retro goodness lives up to the hype!)

That being said, I have a pre-order bonus code which I can't really redeem for myself, because I already own the three games for which the code could be claimed. These games are as follows:

- A new Beginning: Final Cut
- Deponia
- Edna & Harvey: The Breakout

While I already own these and I am not able to use them, I would gladly trade them for a game I do not already own on GOG. Now, I already own many of the adventure games here on GOG, so finding one I don't already have would be somewhat difficult.

However, I am willing to trade the code to choose either of these three games now if an honest individual would promise in trade one of the future LucasArts games to come to GOG. (I already have all of the current offerings.)

If you are interested in a trade, let me know.

Cheers!

=============================

OK, doesn't look like this is going to happen, so I'll tell you what....

Code goes to first person who can tell me who coded the game "Starbase Raiders" for the TI-99/4a.

Best of luck!

=============================

Update: We have a winner! Thanks for playing. :)
Post edited November 02, 2014 by JDelekto