It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Alright, seriously no name calling, I think we were all just trying to help. Good luck with your trade.
... um... LucasArts, yeah!
advancedhero: Alright, seriously no name calling, I think we were all just trying to help. Good luck with your trade.
... um... LucasArts, yeah!
Thank you mate. :)
I have just updated my want list.
high rated
Vipp: What your saying is irrelevant. I'm new to this forum so i havent got any idea who is buying codes for other people so i have no idea what demand is - i didn't pick the codes up for free and this is a Trade thread not a (have a good reason and understand the politics and trading of friends over the board) Trade thread.

The fact of the matter is im new and learning and your being arrogant and unhelpful. if the key is worthless it wont be picked up. it's not at a loss to me or anyone else so the commotion you caused is pointless.
First off, I did not call you any names, and you should abstain from doing so yourself as you know nth about me.

Contrary to what you may believe, I've tried to help you understand a vital aspect of this forum - people share a lot here, and not just because they purchase stuff for their buddies. If you want to ignore this point and its meaning in relation to trades, that's fine, do as you see fit.

Good luck with your trades, and have a nice life.
Bump

Looking for Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs from newest HIB13.
alexkoti: [Want]
From HIB13:
- Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

[Have]
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post684
I am willing to trade multiple keys for games that I want.
All keys are originated from my purchases, I don't retrade keys from other people.
Thanks to alexkoti for a good trade.
Still looking for LucasArts-trades. If someone would like, say, Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition in exchange for Knights Of The Old Republic, don't hesitate to contact me! All offers will be considered and I'm willing to give more than one key for a single LA key (escpecially when Humble Steam links are concerned).
*too old*
Post edited November 27, 2015 by Wurzelkraft
have:

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

want:

Sam And Max Hit The Road
Updated my wanted section
WANT:

From Indie Gala Halloween '14 Bundle:

- Capsule
- Curse: The Eye of Isis
- Eversion

From Bundle Stars Phantom Bundle:

- House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets

From Bundle Stars Carnage Bundle:

- Clutch
- Dead Horde
- Trapped Dead
- Zombie Bowl-o-Rama

HAVE:

A bunch of Steam, GOG and Desura games on my updated trade list.
WANT TIE-Fighter for 2 games from my list + bonus Steam key.
Actual have list

(Steam Humble Gift Keys)
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
Lifeless Planet
OlliOlli
Osmos
Showtime!
Zenbound 2 Steam
Post edited December 21, 2014 by MarkoH01
Post edited October 31, 2014 by Fuin
Thanks to Alterego1972 for a smooth trade!