It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just bought the newest weekly Humble Bundle, but all I really wanted/needed was Shank. Thus, the rest of the keys are going up for trade!

EDIT: The Baconing has been claimed!
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two

My trade list has been updated accordingly.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by jimnorth
Got a batch of unredeemed keys for games from Humble Bundle, made a rough list below, pm me for requests, further details or offers:

Available:

A Virus Named Tom / Aura: Fate of the Ages / Bastion / Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY / Batman: Arkham City GOTY / Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty / Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines / Commandos 2: Men of Courage / Commandos 3: Destination Berlin / Cubemen / Deadly 30 / Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (Steam + GOG) / Deponia / Deus Ex: Invisible War / F.E.A.R. / F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin / Gish / Gold Rush! Classic / Gunpoint / Hammerwatch / Hitman: Codename 47 / Hitman 2: Silent Assassin / Hitman: Blood Money / Hitman: Absolution / Just Cause / LIMBO / LUFTRAUSERS / LYNE / Legend of Grimrock / Lifeless Planet / Lilly Looking Through / Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine / Murder Miners (2 giftable copies) / Natural Selection 2 / Orcs Must Die 2: Complete (2 keys) / Papers, Please / PixelJunk Eden / Poker Night at the Inventory / Puddle / Q.U.B.E. / Quest of Dungeons / Sanctum 2 / Shadow Man / Soundodger+ w/ soundtrack / SpaceChem / SteamWorld Dig / Super House of Dead Ninjas / Surgeon Simulator 2013 / The Book of Legends / The Bridge / The Cat Lady / The Last Remnant / Thief Gold / Thomas Was Alone / To The Moon

Want:

Planescape Torment (on GOG) / Hogs of War (on GOG) / Shovel Knight / South Park: The Stick of Truth / Divinity: Original Sin / Wasteland 2 / Crypt of the NecroDancer / Nuclear Throne / Lethal League / Kerbal Space Program / BattleBlock Theater / The Wolf Among Us / Broforce / The Walking Dead: Season 2 / Valiant Hearts: The Great War / Botanicula / Mount Your Friends / Rayman Origins / Ikaruga / Space Rangers HD / Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes / Space Engineers / Game Dev Tycoon / Plague Inc: Evolved / Call of Juarez: Gunslinger / Rayman Legends / POSTAL 2 / Child of Light / Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor / Baldur's Gate 1 and/or 2: Enhanced Edition / The Stanley Parable

EDIT 1: Games in bold are no longer available - been scammed by user justaquickie
Post edited October 19, 2014 by Ximm
jimnorth:
Thanks for the nice trade! :)
Impaler26: Thanks for the nice trade! :)
You are very welcome, and many thanks in return!
Updated:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post31
Post edited October 17, 2014 by MysterD
Added...
Shank (Steam HB link)
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One (Steam HB link)
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two (Steam HB link)
...to the have list.
[H]

Airship Dragoon steam key

[W]

$1 tier of the Humble Mozilla Bundle
Deal done! Thanks to unlit and Tannath for the trade!
Post edited October 21, 2014 by HijacK
Slight update here
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Ingsoc85
WANT (GOG):

Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars

Currently on sale for $2.39.

HAVE:

A bunch of GOG, Steam and Desura games on my trade list.
Thanks for a great trade Badseeder!

I'm still open for a trade outside of the current promo. List
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Ghorpm
Bump
HAVE:

3 codes for 3 Hearthstone card packs for EU region

WANT:

Redline that's on promo right now for dirt cheap
nevermind.
Post edited October 17, 2014 by mrmarioanonym