It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, it's time for all you GoG addcicts (as me) to set your greed loose and take advantage of this ofefr while the Mutator promo is still on!:

I can buy anything on promo to trade for some of my Want List (Gog, Gamersgate or Steam) or even a Bundle

Here's my Trading List

And also, don't forget I can even take more than just games, such as Steam Credits, Rixty Credit and other offers.

Please let me know! ^^
Hi,
From the current releases/promos
I'd like :
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
Din's Curse and his DLC Demon War
Here's my trade list

Just one last quick bump before the sale is over, I would like to trade for Two Worlds and Total Overdose: A Gunslinger's Tale In Mexico.

To see what I can offer as well as a list of people I've previously traded with, please click HERE
edit: offer over, next time maybe
Post edited October 08, 2014 by gbaz69
pablodusk: Here's a bump of ye olde trading list.
Thanks for the trade :)
22 Steamy ones for seven smackers

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327125-steamorigindesura-etc-buyselltrade-thread-one-post-every-three-days/?p=12146336
Post edited October 08, 2014 by carnival73
yogsloth: Good deal! You first!
expopower: I'm waiting to see if anyone bites on this. =D
its an offer dude lol if u want i just need btc , gog is so easy to get anything free
Looking for Omikron: The Nomad Soul & Sacred Gold from new mutator promo.

Have list. Updated with 3 GOG games.
Thanks for the nice trade, VampiroAlhazred! :)
Post edited October 10, 2014 by Impaler26
Impaler26: Thanks for the nice trade, VampiroAlhazred! :)
Thank you as well for the smooth trade, have fun! ^^
expopower: I'm waiting to see if anyone bites on this. =D
donkatili: its an offer dude lol if u want i just need btc , gog is so easy to get anything free
Unfortunately, this exchange of game for currency may fall somewhat under the "selling game keys" category, which moderators have prohibited on GOG.
Updated my list.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by Bakuryuha
I have a bunch of games available for trade, many of which belong to partially redeemed bundles. From what I have gleaned by searching the forums and reading GOG's own info, the games in the partially redeemed bundles can be still be gifted and redeemed by someone else - but all together OR if you're only interested in a single title you can claim what we agree to and then re-gift the bundle back to me. Assuming this is correct, here's my list:

Have
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (2 copies)

Dungeon Keeper Gold

Painkiller Black Edition (Deleted from GOG, but still redeemable. Thanks Impaler26)
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Ittle Dew
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Zombie Shooter

Magrunner: Dark Pulse

Torchlight

Divine Divinity
Beyond Divinity
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!

Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now

Cannon Fodder
Gone Home
Unrest Special Edition

Want
Always Sometimes Monsters
Arx Fatalis
Defender of the Crown
Screamer 4x4
Super Time Force Ultra
Space Invaders: In Search of Lost Time, The
Z: The Game

And some pricier titles that noone probably has to trade. :-)
Post edited October 12, 2014 by cobber_cpd
cobber_cpd: *snip*
Painkiller Black Edition (Deleted from GOG? No longer redeemable?)
*snip*
This game has been removed from GOG but your gift key for it is still redeemable.
cobber_cpd: *snip*
Painkiller Black Edition (Deleted from GOG? No longer redeemable?)
*snip*
Impaler26: This game has been removed from GOG but your gift key for it is still redeemable.
Thanks. List updated!

Now I have to figure out what to do with my 150+ extra Steam Keys from Humble Bundle.