It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Changed read new post for deal i am offering!!
Post edited September 15, 2014 by DreamedArtist
DreamedArtist: I have 40 dollars of steam credit that i will never use BUT! if you get me a 5.99 game here that i have on my wishlist, i will give you a 12 dollar game on steam of your choice or multiple items of value!

I am leaving steam for good so if anyone wants to make good use of this deal please pm me so i can clear out this credit in my account lol
That's a little extreme, are you sure you want to do that?
DreamedArtist: I have 40 dollars of steam credit that i will never use BUT! if you get me a 5.99 game here that i have on my wishlist, i will give you a 12 dollar game on steam of your choice or multiple items of value!

I am leaving steam for good so if anyone wants to make good use of this deal please pm me so i can clear out this credit in my account lol
Azrael360: That's a little extreme, are you sure you want to do that?
tbh i was thinking the same thing but at the end i was like meh lol hey its a good deal for some im sure and even better for me cause all the games i play are on gog, My platform of choice ^_^

And a lot of that credit was from counterstrike when i sold chests XD that game makes money real fast haha
Post edited September 15, 2014 by DreamedArtist
AcidFlux: Currenly at sale at GamersGate[ Only need the DLC / Already own base game

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold DLC
Sword of the Stars: The Pit The Pilgrim DLC
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Mindgames DLC
Grargar: Feel free to check your GamersGate account at any time. There are some things waiting for you. ;)
Do you want to make me fall in love? You did! <3

Hehehehe

Thanks a lot, Mr Gragar :)
Grargar: Heh. Truth be told, I don't have the finances to do it everyday. Mind you, you're still Santa. :P
I can vouch for that, Sinistar Claus.
:-)
Azrael360: That's a little extreme, are you sure you want to do that?
DreamedArtist: tbh i was thinking the same thing but at the end i was like meh lol hey its a good deal for some im sure and even better for me cause all the games i play are on gog, My platform of choice ^_^

And a lot of that credit was from counterstrike when i sold chests XD that game makes money real fast haha
Many thanks for the great trade! (except for the part when Steam was giving us some issues due to its maintenance... :P)

Thanks! ^_^
GOG Wishlist

DLC: OUTLAST: WHISTLEBLOWER

DUKE NUKEM: MANHATTAN PROJECT

Would give you steam games in return for these as gifts to me :)

Message me up for info!
low rated
adambiser: [W]
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold DLC (While on sale at Gamersgate)
Sword of the Stars: The Pit - The Pilgrim DLC (While on sale at Gamersgate)
Sword of the Stars The Pit: MindGames (While on sale at Gamersgate)

[H]
This
or point me to your 'wanted' list and I'll see if I can find something for you.
Please don't post games you really don't want since you make people lose time and there are some here (such as me since I'm an enterpreneur) that really time matters and you also took the time of "pablodusk" who was willing to send you the copies of those DLCs you requested:

pablodusk: ***
Don't mean to be rude, just stating we're all mature people and want to do things as, and asking for a little bit of respect.

Hope we can trade one time soon.
Post edited September 15, 2014 by AcidFlux
Small bump for my trade list.

Thanks for the nice trade, ddickinson! :)
Post edited September 15, 2014 by Impaler26
Hey guys, I desperately want Wazhack from the current Blink Bundle, but I don't have enough to buy it

I do have two copies of the Tropico 4 Collector's Edition on Steam (tradable gifts) that I could offer for Wazhack.

Please let me know if you can help me out, thanks!
Steam Post updated

Would love to trade Shiny the Firefly IndieGala link for some other Indie Gala, Humble Bundle,.... link that I don't have.
From the same IndieGala bundle, Lifeless Planet looks cool.
Post edited September 15, 2014 by VIPERs
Updated
Thank you for the smooth trade, Impaler26.
Let me bump my want list one more time before the end of the promo. Here is my have list.
adambiser: [W]
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold DLC (While on sale at Gamersgate)
Sword of the Stars: The Pit - The Pilgrim DLC (While on sale at Gamersgate)
Sword of the Stars The Pit: MindGames (While on sale at Gamersgate)

[H]
This
or point me to your 'wanted' list and I'll see if I can find something for you.
AcidFlux: Please don't post games you really don't want since you make people lose time and there are some here (such as me since I'm an enterpreneur) that really time matters and you also took the time of "pablodusk" who was willing to send you the copies of those DLCs you requested:
I never said that I didn't want the DLCs.

I just said that I didn't want to trade with you. I didn't want to trade you for what appeared to be the DLCs you had just received as a gift from Grargar, which I think is extremely poor taste.

I have no knowledge of pablodusk wanting to trade the DLCs. The last (and so far only) trade I did with that user went smoothly.

And you sending PMs like this "This is very gay to ask for games you want and then retract." do not make me want to trade with you any time soon.
Post edited September 15, 2014 by adambiser