It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[H] Master of Orion (2016) GOG Key

[W] Ori and the Blind Forest GOG or Steam Key

Thanks. First time trader on this forum, I read the OP, hope I'm not violating any rules!
Arthalor: So noone wants to trade my for your Mount and Blade Warband: Steam ?
Why would anyone? Given that the cheapest Mount & Blade: Warband has ever sold for here is $4.99 ($3.99 bundled) and that the regional price loophole has been closed for more than a year. But somehow G2A has a user selling keys for that game at $1.55...

Then if you check his profile, tons of his keys for that game are invalid (not surprising). I couldn't find one sold that even received a positive; found 7 that were no good in his negative ratings.

Have you even checked to see if the code works?

Not to go into the idea that Mount & Blade Warband has never been bundled for Steam, so it's not like anyone will have extra codes for it just laying around. Instead, to trade you, you are asking them to pay $3.92 for a Steam key (best current sale price according to ITAD) to trade you, that you likely bought for $1.55.

Why would anyone want to do that?

My suggestion for you is to check the key here. Find out it is no good. Then see if you can get a refund from G2A. (Good luck!)
Post edited December 28, 2017 by RWarehall
looking for trade:

[HAVE] [GOG]
MDK
Syberia
Mount & Blade
Eador: Genesis
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Little Big Adventure 2
System Shock 2
The Witcher
Master of Orion (remake)

[WANT] [GOG]
please offer - I can trade few games above over one game if needed. All of these are duplicates for me.
tinyE: Well it is a Red Flag obviously but I don't think in this case. I seriously doubt this guy is up to anything. He just got the sites confused. It happens.
That's not how I meant it, my question to them was a serious one. As for my post #15903, it was a nudge in relation to that "G2A codes bribe" incident, but apparently I failed to convey it. Or perhaps your senility prevented you from getting it...
tinyE: Well it is a Red Flag obviously but I don't think in this case. I seriously doubt this guy is up to anything. He just got the sites confused. It happens.
HypersomniacLive: That's not how I meant it, my question to them was a serious one. As for my post #15903, it was a nudge in relation to that "G2A codes bribe" incident, but apparently I failed to convey it. Or perhaps your senility prevented you from getting it...
Let's just drop it. :P I have enough people in here that hate me in here because of my own stupid inability to actually convey what I mean. XD
tinyE: Let's just drop it. :P I have enough people in here that hate me in here because of my own stupid inability to actually convey what I mean. XD
Sorry, wasn't really meant as anything but a bit of teasing.
tinyE: Let's just drop it. :P I have enough people in here that hate me in here because of my own stupid inability to actually convey what I mean. XD
HypersomniacLive: Sorry, wasn't really meant as anything but a bit of teasing.
Don't apologize, it's on me.
Updated

Added a game to my have list, as well as some more stuff in my want list.
HAVE (GOG):
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

WANT (GOG):
Wolf Among Us, The
UnderRail
The Long Dark
The Walking Dead series
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
Full Throttle Remastered
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Or check wishlist

WANT (STEAM):
Rimworld

CONFIRMED TRADES:
Here (post 133)
Ogdin: ...
big thanks for an awesome trade ogdin
Post edited January 04, 2018 by apehater
apehater: big thanks for an awesome trade ogdin
Thanks again for the trade apehater, pleasure as always.

Also looking to trade for a 1month gift of Humble Monthly from Humble Bundle, name your price (within reason)
Post edited December 28, 2017 by Ogdin
Post edited January 02, 2018 by plan99
plan99: Trade list bump

Current sale I'm interested in trading for:
- Little Acre, The
The post you linked don't include the list :)

---------------------------------

And here is my trade post

Traded successfully with: koima57, DeathArcanum, kmcoolice, theslitherydeee, Grargar

Refresh my list for post15700

Have :

Virginia (Steam)

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (Steam)

goo.gl/Rzklms (some other Steam games)

Want :

Any games I don't have in GOG, Itch.io and Steam. ;)

or in my wishlist.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/whiteblack1031607/wishlist
Post edited December 29, 2017 by zxp930603
Offering: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - gog version
want:
Tangledeep
Night in the woods
AER - Memories of the old
or something you can suggest

Steam version of any of above game is acceptable
Post edited December 29, 2017 by BeatriceElysia
plan99: Trade list bump

Current sale I'm interested in trading for:
- Little Acre, The
zxp930603: The post you linked don't include the list :)
Strange that it's not working for you, it works for me. It's post5444. Hope that helps.