It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gog2002x: Thanks for the great trade from Ogdin for Evil Islands! +1

Happy Holidays everyone!
Happy Holidays to you and all fellow GOGers, thanks for the trade as well, will be my last for this year as I need my wallet to recover now.
Have on GOG:
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
Star Wars™: Rebel Assault 1 + 2
Mount & Blade
more completer list:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
vampire the masquerade bloodlines
dragon age origins
quake 4
Quake 2
torchlight ii

Willing to trade multiple games for those I want. Also my wishlist is a mile long so feel free to make me an offer
This trading thread is cool.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by jrich3500
CoL0sS:
You have to change your chat settings to allow messages from everyone.

And be aware of scammers.
CoL0sS:
dr.schliemann: You have to change your chat settings to allow messages from everyone.

And be aware of scammers.
Apologies, I must have reverted those settings to friends only. Thank you :)
CoL0sS: I must have reverted those settings to friends only. Thank you :)
You are welcome. As a matter of fact it was GOG that reverted them to "friends only" as default settings for security reasons.
Bloody9: Just wanted to say thanks to Ogdin for the nice Christmas Gift. I really appreciate it!

Since he showed such kindness, I'd like to pay it forward and offer my code for a copy of Hard West to anyone that doesn't have the game. No trade required, it's free to the first person that asks.
Thanks again, Bloody9! ^^
Ok, got what I was looking for, now I'm open to trades.

My haves: (can't post links)
post15835, page 787)

Looking for games in my gog wishlist.
Or you can propose whatever you have. Usually interested in FPS and scrolling SHMUPs, generally do not like adventures and rpgs (especially jrpgs) so please avoid those.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by Gabbi_it
theslitherydeee: Willing to trade multiple games for those I want. Also my wishlist is a mile long so feel free to make me an offer
If you made your wishlist public, making you offers would be easier...
Hi, I want to trade a '' Mount & Blade: Warband GOG.COM Key GLOBAL '' for a '' Mount & Blade: Warband Steam Key ''
I wanted to buy a steam key, but by mistake I bought a GOG.COM key for this game. I would like to trade it. I don't want the gog,key because I have never used gog.com, and I use only Steam. Want to make the trade with someone who has reputation to avoid scammers >:(.
Arthalor: Hi, I want to trade a '' Mount & Blade: Warband GOG.COM Key GLOBAL '' for a '' Mount & Blade: Warband Steam Key ''
I wanted to buy a steam key, but by mistake I bought a GOG.COM key for this game. I would like to trade it. I don't want the gog,key because I have never used gog.com, and I use only Steam. Want to make the trade with someone who has reputation to avoid scammers >:(.
Global is a word g2a.com uses. Did you buy your key there?
Arthalor: Hi, I want to trade a '' Mount & Blade: Warband GOG.COM Key GLOBAL '' for a '' Mount & Blade: Warband Steam Key ''
greeklover: Global is a word g2a.com uses. Did you buy your key there?
Yes, I bought it from G2A 2 hours ago
greeklover: Global is a word g2a.com uses. Did you buy your key there?
It is strange too that a person who never have the game on GOG and know this thread, also misunderstand "GOG.COM" with Steam, needless to ask why you are using a very formal title with "Key."
Have:
Testament of Sherlock Holmes - it's 16.99 euro - gog.com version

Want - something of similar value:
Tangledeep - top wish
Night in the woods
AER - Memories of the old
Moon Hunters
Niche genetics survival game
Yono and Celestial elephants
anything fantasy/rpg - minimun of 10.99 euro - ask me first

I also accept steam keys of any of above games.

maybe Mages of Mystralia, but it's 19.99 - unless you can offer steam key...
Post edited December 27, 2017 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: Have:
Testament of Sherlock Holmes - it's 16.99 euro

Want - something of similar value:
Tangledeep - top wish
Apotheon - if you're offering steam key, offer something else also
Night in the woods
AER - Memories of the old
Moon Hunters
Niche genetics survival game
Yono and Celestial elephants
anything fantasy/rpg - minimun of 10.99 euro - ask me first

I also accept steam keys of any of above games.

maybe Mages of Mystralia, but it's 19.99 - unless you can offer steam key...

If you're offering steam keys of less than 10.99 euro, please offer something additionally...
If Testament of Sherlock Holmes is GOG, I have to trade Apotheon Steam and some other Steam game that can interest you, let me know! (List page 787)