It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XyleDaylight: Can I trade games that are in my steam inventory for gog keys? If I get a gog key, do have to activate it or can I keep that around in case I want to trade it again later?
If you have something in your steam inventory, then you can send it to the other persons steam account. You can keep the GOG key to trade unless you use it.
To check if the GOG key works, go here and put the code in, and redeem it. Then, when the game comes up, it will tell you what it is, and when it expires. From there, you can click cancel to stop the redeem code, or continue (I think) to add it to your GOG library. Please note, if you are wanting to trade a code on that you got from someone else, it may have their username on it.
Want:
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
Dead Space™
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition

Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Feel free to make me an offer. I am willing to trade multiple games.
TheNerdyPlane: If you have something in your steam inventory, then you can send it to the other persons steam account. You can keep the GOG key to trade unless you use it.
TheNerdyPlane: Please note, if you are wanting to trade a code on that you got from someone else, it may have their username on it.
Indeed. So it's also good practise (and common) to inform the person that you are trading with, that you will not redeem the key yourself but will be using it in a retrade/gift/whatever later.
Want (GOG):
80 Days
Dead State: Reanimated
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Inside
Mainlining

Have (GOG):
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Frozen Cortex
Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
Race Driver: GRID
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition

You can check out rest of the games I have for trade in my trade list.
Trade list updated

Post edited June 15, 2017 by plan99
HAVE (Steam)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
A Virus Named TOM
Awesomenauts
Bastion
Beat Hazard Ultra
Brütal Legend
Canabalt
Capsized
Cave Story+
Closure
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dungeon Defenders
Dustforce
Dynamite Jack
English Country Tune
Eufloria
FEZ
FTL: Faster Than Light
Hotline Miami
Intrusion 2
Legend of Grimrock
LIMBO
Little Inferno
Mark of the Ninja
MirrorMoon EP
Nightsky
Offspring Fling
Oil Rush
Outlast
Pixel Piracy
Proteus
Psychonauts
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Shadowgrounds + Shadowgrounds Survivor
Shank 2
Snapshot
Solar 2
Splice
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Super Splatters
Swords & Soldiers
Thomas Was Alone
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Torchlight II
Trine
Trine 2: Complete Story
UnEpic
Waking Mars

WANT (gog-only; not interested in steam myself)
wishlist

If you don't have anything good to trade me, I'd additionally be happy to just gift you any one of the non-bundle steam codes, if you're a mafia player here, someone who regularly does giveaways (or an irregular one I won something in), or someone who I've positively interacted with frequently enough that you suspect the same might apply to you.

gogtrial34987steam
Post edited August 10, 2021 by gogtrial34987
high rated
greeklover: I checked the code before posting the screenshot here, it was the first thing I did after receiving it with the intention of redeeming and then sending my code. Even if it had been redeemed, the message would have been that "this code has been used" or something like that so it is obvious that the url was photoshopped too.

Ok, where do I report this scumbag, he just sent me this, so I'll post all the chat, his messages are AFTER the Neutral_Effect

~ snip for bervity ~ [...]
Thanks for the clarification, and the details from your exchange. Could you, please, post a screenshot of it?

To report them, if you haven't done so yet, contact GOG Support, state your case and provide any supporting evidence you have.
Have GOG's Saints Row 2 and Neverwinter Nights Diamond keys lying around. Will trade for anything cool enough to put a smile on my face. :-)
greeklover: I checked the code before posting the screenshot here, it was the first thing I did after receiving it with the intention of redeeming and then sending my code. Even if it had been redeemed, the message would have been that "this code has been used" or something like that so it is obvious that the url was photoshopped too.

Ok, where do I report this scumbag, he just sent me this, so I'll post all the chat, his messages are AFTER the Neutral_Effect

~ snip for bervity ~ [...]
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for the clarification, and the details from your exchange. Could you, please, post a screenshot of it?

To report them, if you haven't done so yet, contact GOG Support, state your case and provide any supporting evidence you have.
I think I did the screenshots, let's see

Went to the support center, where do I submit the request? other issues-->other questions?
Attachments:
chatgog1.jpg (107 Kb)
chatgog2.jpg (118 Kb)
Post edited June 09, 2017 by greeklover
Hi, just joined.

# have

Rebel Galaxy (edit: oops, misread, it's until 27th june)

# wish

almost anything,
but any sierra / lucasarts / other old click'n point adventure would be nice

please PM with any suggestions!
Post edited June 09, 2017 by nnynas
removed
Post edited June 14, 2017 by apehater
(irrelevant now)
Post edited June 15, 2017 by Lin545
I have Twitch Prime codes that give some DLC for NBA 2K17, Path of Exile, and Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. Interested in trading for virtually anything.
SugeBearX: Looking to trade a Steam copy of Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book. I was sent a gift by somebody and I already had the game in my inventory.

Looking for:

The Dwarves straight up or...

These three games all together:

Kingdoms and Castles

Super Hot

Factorio
Do you still have this game for trade? I do have Superhot but not others. I have other games too for Steam
greeklover: I'm new here so if I'm making a mistake the rest can correct me. Cheers!
It's not in my library nor is it a key. It's in my steam inventory. Thanks anyway.

TheNerdyPlane: If you have something in your steam inventory, then you can send it to the other persons steam account. You can keep the GOG key to trade unless you use it.
That's how I thought it might work. I'm just worried about scammers because they could use the key on their gog accounts if I try to save it for trading. Also concerned people might think I'm a scammer since it takes 24hrs for a steam trade to fully go through, giving either user a chance to flag the trade.

Oh well, I guess I'll just try to be careful. Thanks so far.

HAVE
ARMA: Cold War Assault (STEAM / Windows)
Bastion (STEAM)
Borderlands 2 (STEAM)
Castle Crashers® (STEAM)
Condemned: Criminal Origins (STEAM)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, The (GOG)
Homeworld Remastered Collection (STEAM)
Nidhogg (STEAM)
Valkyria Chronicles™ (STEAM)

WANT
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (GOG)
SWAT 4: Gold Edition (GOG)