It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: I've got a spare key for $9.99 GOG gamę. Would someone be interested in exchanging it for Spelunky and Stick it to the man ($4.99 each)? :-)
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the swap mate, enjoy your games! I think I'll be tucking into Ascendant this weekend. :D
And thank you! Big thanks! :)
Thanks for the great trade!
Thanks to hummer010 for a good, smooth trade.
Fuin: Thanks to hummer010 for a good, smooth trade.
Thank you!
Updated for this week:

Have on GOG:

Duke Nukem 3D
Dungeon Keeper Gold

Want: any of the games on promo for 2 bucks:

The Witcher: Enhanced edition
Secret agent
realms of chaos
escape goat
Thanks to apehater for a good trade.
Fuin: Thanks to apehater for a good trade.
likewise
Many thanks to DampSquib for a gift, I am humbled by his generousity and it's very appreciated to see people like this with such good will... defintely re-affirms my faith in people. I can't thank him/her enough.
Thanks apehater!
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Wakka66
Want: A Story About My Uncle

Have: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23
Thank you hummer010 for a smooth trade.
Want: Stick it to the Man!

Have: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23
Wakka66: Thanks apehater!
likewise
Might as well try it here:

I have one Starcraft key that activates the game at Battle.net and lets you download it from there. I'd like to trade one for three $1.99 games from the current weekend promo - Hocus Pocus, Secret Agent, and Realms of Chaos. There's a chance the key won't work and if it doesn't then you don't owe me anything, so please don't scam me. ;p

PM me if interested.
Stuff from current promos I'm interested in:

Crimsonland
Sacred 2 Gold
Duke Nukem Manhattan Projec
Psychonauts
Story About My Uncle, A

Stuff I can trade Feel free to contact me if any of these should strike your fancy!
Post edited August 16, 2014 by fronzelneekburm