It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

staredcraft: Update. I now have these games

Shadow warrior classic redux
shadowrun dragonfall directors cut
Stasis

And all I want is

Owl boy

That's all I ask to trade for
That's gonna be a pretty tough trade to make, considering that there's already a thread where people are literally just giving away those exact three games you have.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/winter_sale_201_clearinghouse_thread/page1

I mean, you're welcome to try, just be aware that most people aren't likely to cough up $23 in exchange for three games that not not only are being unloaded by the bucketsful, but that they would automatically get added to their library anyways just by spending $23. You might wanna rethink that offer, friend.
Click here!
Wanted: GOG Offworld Trading Company SPARE Key

Have any ONE (possibly two depending on what you want) of the following Steam GIFTs to offer in exchange:

Castle Crashers
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight <--- Might need an Origin / EA account for serial registration
Dark Fall: The Journal
Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
Naval Warfare
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
Zombie Driver HD
Also have 2 x Payday 2 DLCs

(All these gifts are TRADABLE and REGION FREE).

Due to multiple attempts to scam me in the past, I will NOT go first.

Thanks
sicness666:
Great trading with you, sicness666!
Post edited December 09, 2016 by plan99
Thanks to you, plan99.

Great trade.
Succesfully traded with X-Com (x2), Blarth (x2), Roelibex, ABH20, Xenosaga, MrFortyFive, Silaebuo, Misfire200.913. Eagarza12. amrit9037.
Scammed by: OldOne1976. Impaier26
Post edited February 13, 2017 by fan3l
fan3l: Want:
offers, preferable on Steam.
Steam Wishlist?
[H] Mother Russia Bleeds (GOG key)
[W] Darkest Dungeon GOG giftable key (gonna gift it to GF) or Grim Dawn for Steam (RU+CIS is acceptable), would gladly trade for Anima: Gate of Memories, though I know it's more expensive, but if you have it and really want MRB, I'll be happy to trade.
Humble Bundle (Have)

Door Kickers

Duet

Else Heart.Break()

FORCED

Never Alone + Foxtales DLC

Outlast

Sunless Sea

Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power

Braid

Psychonauts

Want:

Steam Key for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas *(Let me know whether this is a fair deal. I'm always blindsided when it comes to trades of any sorts)*

Since this is my first time, I have most of these or all drm free, but I have no idea how to share their links without Humble Bundle requiring you to log in. I know Never Alone has a "gift a friend" link but the others have no such thing. Although I can download the others and share their Steam keys.
Post edited December 09, 2016 by vidsgame
vidsgame: Since this is my first time, I have most of these or all drm free, but I have no idea how to share their links without Humble Bundle requiring you to log in. I know Never Alone has a "gift a friend" link but the others have no such thing. Although I can download the others and share their Steam keys.
I would think these should all have HB Gift links as they are fairly newer
vidsgame: Since this is my first time, I have most of these or all drm free, but I have no idea how to share their links without Humble Bundle requiring you to log in. I know Never Alone has a "gift a friend" link but the others have no such thing. Although I can download the others and share their Steam keys.
wanderer_27: I would think these should all have HB Gift links as they are fairly newer
Pages in question attached as pictures.

It looks like it's the same thing as the Steam Key.

*Edit*
Apparently Humble Bundle doesn't let you gift DRM-Free content.
Attachments:
vidsgame:
I believe several of the titles you listed are from Bundles.

I you go to Purchases on HB and click on the Bundle link you should see two options for each title - one to reveal the Steam Key, the other to reveal a Gift link (don't click this until you're ready to trade it).
vidsgame:
wanderer_27: I believe several of the titles you listed are from Bundles.

I you go to Purchases on HB and click on the Bundle link you should see two options for each title - one to reveal the Steam Key, the other to reveal a Gift link (don't click this until you're ready to trade it).
That's what I did. You could see it from the pictures. Only Never Alone has the gift links.

*Edit*
Thank you for the help, Wanderer_27. There's a little clickable gift box on every game next to the Steam key except for Braid.
Attachments:
vidsgame: *Edit*
Thank you for the help, Wanderer_27. There's a little clickable gift box on every game next to the Steam key except for Braid.
No, that's not what I'm talking about, you're looking at your Library, I'm talking about Purchases.

From the drop down menu on the HB page (upper right) select Purchases.
This will pull up a list of your purchased games & Bundles (you may need to sort it once it finishes loading).
When you select one of the Bundle items it will open up another window with the two links I mentioned.

Should look like this :
Attachments:
hb_links.jpg (93 Kb)
vidsgame: *Edit*
wanderer_27: No, that's not what I'm talking about, you're looking at your Library, I'm talking about Purchases.

From the drop down menu on the HB page (upper right) select Purchases.
This will pull up a list of your purchased games & Bundles (you may need to sort it once it finishes loading).
When you select one of the Bundle items it will open up another window with the two links I mentioned.

Should look like this :
Thank you. Mine's look like this (pictures attached). Also, I tested the direct download links and it looks like that there is no need to be logged into Humble Bundle to download the file.
Attachments:
paywh.png (37 Kb)
paywh0.png (42 Kb)