It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No scamming on my end either. :P
hummer010: Bump!

Added a few new ones, including Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition.
Getcomposted: Thank you, hummer010, for the nice trade!
Thank you!

I'm with Psyringe, with a little bit of due diligence, I've had no problems at all. Ever. The only problem I have is that my backlog grows faster than I can play games..
Post edited August 13, 2014 by hummer010
Psyringe:
Very nice points :) I'm also pretty much happy with my trades on gog. Glad things have worked out for everyone thus far.
As always any suggestion on the rules on the OP, other general suggestions or if you want me to change anything on the OP do not hesitate to mention them :)
Zurvan7: But seriously though have you guys had any scamming or other trading issues? with that get lugum banned thread a mod suggested we could stop gifting, trading for a while (he didn't say you should). But I don't think anyone has found any problems lately?
No problems here, too - neither with trading nor gifting.
Does anyone have a spare bundle copy of Victoria 2 left? I would be willing to trade for one.

This is what I have to offer, though I've had some issues with my humble gift-links ever since their security breach, and they don't respond when I try to contact their support...
Post edited August 13, 2014 by AFnord
BillyMaysFan59: No scamming on my end either. :P
No problems here either, though I do try to practice "safe giving". I'm also fine with extending newcomers the benefit of the doubt, and for the most part have been very pleased with that (a number of them have turned around and hosted their own giveaways as well).

I also wanted to say that the OxiClean you sold me is no scam either. Works great, even the dog loves it, and tastes great on cornflakes!
It's true... despite my efforts you folk are a hard bundle to swindle...
Zurvan7: But seriously though have you guys had any scamming or other trading issues? with that get lugum banned thread a mod suggested we could stop gifting, trading for a while (he didn't say you should). But I don't think anyone has found any problems lately?
I don't trade on Steam, only here. I only trade with people with high rep and/or verifiable trade links. Also due diligence.
I have gifted games to scammers before I found out they were. I now put a message that I reserve the right to refusal on my drops.
I never code drop. I MAHAYO.

All in all, though, I haven't had a problem with trading or gifting. The games I've gifted, I hope will eventually find a good home, but I've kind of written them off. I won't gift the known scammers another game, and I am very leery about first time posters who miraculously find their way to a gift drop thread - 'cause the title so shouts "We give away games here!". I'm also thinking about putting a rep requirement on my drops.
I haven't had any problems with scams but I have mixed feelings about trading Steam games on a website that's about DRM-free games. I don't have many GOG games to trade but it feels better when I trade those games. I would completely understand and support if GOG decided to either forbid trading or only allow if it's games they sell.
undeadcow: It's true... despite my efforts you folk are a hard bundle to swindle...
AHAHAHA~! Oh my gosh, thanks for the laugh, undeadcow XD I'd have definitely done a spit take if I'd been drinking something when I read that. *snicker*
Bump
— x —
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Azrael360
Added some games for Desura and Steam, erased a few from Want and Have lists:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post365
What in the world is SCAM when we all do trades between the family members, even though I'm the "New Kid On The Block" here, hehe?

:P

Flawless flowing smiles with these people:

amund
AFnord
foxworks
NoNewTaleToTell
Heretic777
koima57
jcoa
CptFandango
roelibex,
IAmSinistar
23rd
undeadcow
samlii
Gragar
BillyMaysFan59
Stooner
k431

Here is the URL for my Trade List which contains every person's name.

Thanks again to all of you who whave blessed me! ^_^
Post edited August 13, 2014 by AcidFlux
Updated my list with Gone Home and Megarace 1+2, all GOG versions.