It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking to get Space Rangers HD: A War Apart from current steam sale.

My post with my list, here

Psyringe: Look, I don't want to get into a "fight" with you and I'm sorry if I sound harsh. I think you're a nice guy, probably nicer than I am. But I have to say that your approach to resales, trade laws, terms of use, and your status as a user of a company's online forum, seems a bit naive. I would recommend to thoroughly read the terms of use of the places you frequent and/or from where you buy, and perhaps read up a bit on the legal situation (though that will be difficult because it currently is, frankly, a mess).
Ah, not just saying it to you, I just quoted you and you just happened to be listening, just trying to state "lets not let these companys get away with exploiting us any longer".

I agree gog is still one of the best places in the whole internet, also, can the devs really push gog into not allowing trading?
Steam has a dedicated trading forum, and they allow trading via groups and other means, if the devs don't bother to block trading on steam, why would they hassle gog? is my thought.

It sure is a mess! I couldn't of said it better.
Would Like
Freaking Meatballs (Steam)
Hitman: Contracts (Steam)
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword (Steam)
Toxic Bunny HD (Steam)

Have these
blank
Post edited August 07, 2014 by madth3
<span class="bold">Updated</span>
Post edited August 02, 2014 by koima57
Closed
Post edited August 02, 2014 by undeadcow
Interested in The Fall from this bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

My Trade List
Want:
Kane & Lynch 2 (humble bundle)
Kill the bad guy (also humble)
Strike Suit Infinity (again humble)
Red faction guerrilla (steam daily)

Haves
Post edited August 01, 2014 by roelibex
thank you for a nice trade amund
HAVE:

Combat Wings: Battle of Britain (steam)
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition (steam)
Zeno Clash 2 (steam)

WANT:

Starbound

Open to offers :D

Successfully traded with: BillyMaysFan59, Giltonnam
Post edited August 01, 2014 by friendofcabbage
Want

The Fall from HB

Have

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post3
gbaz69: (snip)
You're not supposed to sell keys on GOG's (a software distributor's) website. What's so hard to understand there? I second Psyringe, please stop this pointless discussion, or at least do it in a separate thread.
Post edited July 31, 2014 by DeMignon
Have
- Torchlight (GOG)

Want
- Arcanum (GOG)

Please PM me if interested.
Bump

Looking to get:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Binary Domain - Dan Marshall Pack.
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 4
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Strike Suit Infinity
I would like to trade for the Red Faction Collection that is currently on sale on Steam. I'm (obviously) willing to trade multiple games for it! Check out My Trade List
One of my top wanted games Postal 2 Complete is currently on sale for about 2€ here.
Since SE bundle damaged my budget, I really hope to acquire this through trade.
So, lookie here and let me know if you're interested.