It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

V3N0M: Interested in The Bards Tale (GOG)?
jcosmocohen: Thanks for the offer, I already have it.
No problem. I remember playing Shadowgate back on the Atari ST
Edit: Key is gone
Post edited March 24, 2016 by MarkoH01
Anyone know UFOXCOM? He's making m an offer on Xenonauts.

I cant find any posts by him so i am asking here.
stercus01: Anyone know UFOXCOM? He's making m an offer on Xenonauts.

Never heard of him/her... Whats his/her join date?
*removed*
Post edited May 22, 2016 by the_kepper
stercus01: Anyone know UFOXCOM? He's making m an offer on Xenonauts.

skimmie: Never heard of him/her... Whats his/her join date?
I dont know how to find this out with him posting. It's a contact through chat, which the OP warns about.
skimmie: Never heard of him/her... Whats his/her join date?
stercus01: I dont know how to find this out with him posting. It's a contact through chat, which the OP warns about.
Maybe make that part of the deal. Have the user post in this thread as there seems to be zero forum activity. If they refuse, well, I guess you have your answer.
apehater: going for sure, just in case you didn't notice:

please take the time to contact gog, humble and/or steam support to deactivate the keys. you won't get them back, but the scammer doesn't get them eighter. this helps a lot, to make their scamms worthless.

also tell gog support about that account WOLFDOM that scammed you, so they shut em down
Nemesis44UK: Hi, I've advised GOG about Wolfdom. I've tried to report the keys to Steam, but I can't see anywhere on their website, do I just raise a ticket?
yep ok, sending a support ticket to shut down keys to steam support directly is only the last resort to shut down scammed steam keys. as SickTeddyBear said, contact before the support of the place you got the key from like humble, greenmangaming, ... many more ..., to shut the keys down. it is confirmed by other users, that gog and humble support shuts down bought keys, that were scammed, on request. so other stores will do it too.

as assume that you know how to find and contact a store support?
Unwanted freebie!!

HAVE
The Incredible Adventures of Van Hesling - Complete Pack

WANT
Ideally something off of my wishlist, but if you want to trade for something you recommend that runs on Linux, I'm easy.
Post edited March 25, 2016 by rjs02
stercus01: I dont know how to find this out with him posting. It's a contact through chat, which the OP warns about.
foxworks: Maybe make that part of the deal. Have the user post in this thread as there seems to be zero forum activity. If they refuse, well, I guess you have your answer.
Good idea.
Also, if you're a bit technically inclined, installing the Adalia Fundamentals and/or Barefoot Essentials scripts helps - they are both great additions to the functionality of the forum and one of them adds the other user's join date to the chat window (can't remember which one though).
HAVE

THE INCREDIBLE ADVENTURES OF VAN HELSING - COMPLETE PACK
GALAK-Z

WANT

Mostly:

RENOWNED EXPLORERS

or some other game from my Wishlist (exluding maybe DLCs and the cheap ones)
Post edited March 25, 2016 by Shendue
foxworks: Maybe make that part of the deal. Have the user post in this thread as there seems to be zero forum activity. If they refuse, well, I guess you have your answer.
skimmie: Good idea.
Also, if you're a bit technically inclined, installing the Adalia Fundamentals and/or Barefoot Essentials scripts helps - they are both great additions to the functionality of the forum and one of them adds the other user's join date to the chat window (can't remember which one though).
To my knowledge, Adalia Fundamentals is the only script that puts back some of what GOG took away from the Chat/PM function. However, both tools are very useful when navigating forum and chat :D
foxworks: To my knowledge, Adalia Fundamentals is the only script that puts back some of what GOG took away from the Chat/PM function. However, both tools are very useful when navigating forum and chat :D
Ah, then it'll probably be Adalia Fundamentals that adds the join date again. Thanks!
Last time I reinstalled my pc I installed them both at the same time, so I didn't remember which one it was

And yes, they are both very useful indeed :)
foxworks: To my knowledge, Adalia Fundamentals is the only script that puts back some of what GOG took away from the Chat/PM function. However, both tools are very useful when navigating forum and chat :D
Foxworks, I didn't knew about Adalia Fundamentals either, thought I'm already a proud user of Barefoot Essentials.
Thanks for letting me know, too. I just checked it and it looks awesome. Manual sorting of library? Old wooden shelf? That's amazing.
Have (GOG):
Sorcerer King

Want (GOG):
Serpent in the Staglands
Way of the Samurai 4
Hand of Fate
Pillars of Eternity
Satellite Reign
Xenonauts
Legends of Eisenwald

edit: freebie successfully traded with apehater
Post edited March 25, 2016 by jesusburton