It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: So . . . does anyone trade games on this thread anymore
Bloody good question mate.

yogsloth: I tried. Nobody wants MegaCode.
Is that left over from when Nordic left?
Updated <span class="bold">my trade list</span>.

Looking for offers so let me know if you see something you want on it.
silversouls: So you are basically going to use my code and say it was invalid ?
Maybe we need a middle-man like a gog admin or a old member.
zeogold: I AM the old member, pal. Check my join date.
I can see if your code's valid WITHOUT redeeming it, you know. And YOU can also see if I redeem it.
JunglePredator: Registered: Sep 2009.

Bit late to the thread but maybe he just wants some even older huh? Been here 7 years out of 8 :-D Gots yas beats.
HAVE
www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8695

WANT
BIOSHOCK from humblebundle encore sale
amrit9037: HAVE
www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8695

WANT
BIOSHOCK from humblebundle encore sale
I have a copy of Bioshock... there's 2 you have that could interest me: ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition or Eredicator.
i have tomb raider 2013 version did get it when i did buy for rise of the tomb raider i want to trade for tales of symphonia or FFIX comming soon on steam
and have 3 more games as well

Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris
Thief
Life is Strange Episode 1
Post edited February 01, 2016 by kmja
kmja: i have tomb raider 2013 version i want to trade for tales of symphonia or FFIX comming soon on steam
You might want to list those 3 other games as well then. Tomb Raider (2013) was in the latest Square Enix bundle for $10 USD with a bunch of other games.

Tales Of Symphonia MIGHT be worth it to some users but it's ~$15 USD by itself while Final Fantasy IX is likely to be $17.99. There's also no indication that Final Fantasy IX is actually coming out soon... "Early 2016" could actually be anywhere in the first half of the year.

There's some users on here who might trade 1:1 but you'll probably have better luck listing the others as well.
kmja: i have tomb raider 2013 version i want to trade for tales of symphonia or FFIX comming soon on steam
JunglePredator: You might want to list those 3 other games as well then. Tomb Raider (2013) was in the latest Square Enix bundle for $10 USD with a bunch of other games.

Tales Of Symphonia MIGHT be worth it to some users but it's ~$15 USD by itself while Final Fantasy IX is likely to be $17.99. There's also no indication that Final Fantasy IX is actually coming out soon... "Early 2016" could actually be anywhere in the first half of the year.

There's some users on here who might trade 1:1 but you'll probably have better luck listing the others as well.
now i did list them
wanderer_27: So . . . does anyone trade games on this thread anymore :)

JK
yogsloth: I tried. Nobody wants MegaCode.
I saw that, I think I have all or most of those and you have everything I have to offer :)
@IMPALER26 Thanks for another smooth trade.

Updating the Trade List (post10320)
ShadowPatriarch: @IMPALER26 Thanks for another smooth trade.
Yep, thanks for the nice trade! :)
Post edited February 03, 2016 by Grargar
Hello,

I have
90% off on the title Iron Fisticle.
Can't be applied with other discounts.
(Valid until 2/8/2016, 6:33:55 PM)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/306700/

I want
Trading card from
Game: Expeditions: Conquistador
Card:
Conquistadors on the road again 1
The Armada 3

P.S. P.S.: If you dont have those cards please contact me
Thank you for BioShocking trade Zeogold

amrit9037
amrit9037: Thank you for BioShocking trade Zeogold

amrit9037
Thank you as well. A nice trade, indeed.