It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have
Witcher 3: hearts of Stone DLC

Want
Steam key for Witcher 3: hearts of Stone DLC

I recently bought this on humble bundle and did not realize it was not for steam. I already own this game on steam so this copy of the DLC does me no good
oedandthewhale: Have

Want

I recently bought this on humble bundle and did not realize it was not for steam. I already own this game on steam so this copy of the DLC does me no good
Contact humble support and ask for refund.
They will simply cancel your order and you will get your money back within a week.

Want

If you own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Steam or Origin, this website will allow you to exchange your GOG.com key for a key that will work on that platform.
http://thewitcher.com/exchange
Post edited January 16, 2016 by mike_cesara

Want

mike_cesara: If you own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Steam or Origin, this website will allow you to exchange your GOG.com key for a key that will work on that platform.
http://thewitcher.com/exchange
Thank you mike.
Didn't knew about that.
amrit9037: Thank you mike.
Didn't knew about that.
You're very welcome amrit! Everyday something new : D

Want

amrit9037: Contact humble support and ask for refund.
They will simply cancel your order and you will get your money back within a week.
Thanks
low rated
oedandthewhale: Thanks
Humble Bundle are bad on refunding site. You will have to wait 2-4 weeks.
Mike's way is much better
See above.
amrit9037: Mike's way is much better
See above.
I believe it's wasn't you right? just found someone tried to impersonated you.
Attachments:
hmmm.png (61 Kb)
low rated
I have a Machinarium and Eador gog key.

Im currently interested in Indiegala Mega bundle.
doomstarz: Humble Bundle are bad on refunding site. You will have to wait 2-4 weeks.
they are bad at pretty everything related to customer support, anyway (not only bad, but slow as hell while being bad)
whenever you have to resort on reaching their contact adress, its more like watching a trainwreck in slowmotion... except YOU are in the train
amrit9037: Mike's way is much better
See above.
thk47: I believe it's wasn't you right? just found someone tried to impersonated you.
yeah that;s a scammer

My id is amrit9037 NOT amrit9O37 <-See impersonor used O instead of Zero
doomstarz: Humble Bundle are bad on refunding site. You will have to wait 2-4 weeks.
Djaron: they are bad at pretty everything related to customer support, anyway (not only bad, but slow as hell while being bad)
whenever you have to resort on reaching their contact adress, its more like watching a trainwreck in slowmotion... except YOU are in the train
I believe I was lucky once.
My refund took only 7 days. :P
Post edited January 16, 2016 by amrit9037
what i find strange though is humble store selling anything different than a steam key for witcher3 expansion... i mean among all the stuff i purchased there (and believe me, that leans a more than decent number of games and keys) i only saw the proposition for a non steam key a handful of time: one was a gog key (for defender quest) and a few "directly on devs website" keys.

so i really am puzzled about this "humble sold a non-steam heart of stone key" of some sort...
Djaron: what i find strange though is humble store selling anything different than a steam key for witcher3 expansion... i mean among all the stuff i purchased there (and believe me, that leans a more than decent number of games and keys) i only saw the proposition for a non steam key a handful of time: one was a gog key (for defender quest) and a few "directly on devs website" keys.

so i really am puzzled about this "humble sold a non-steam heart of stone key" of some sort...
I reckon it probably has a lot to do with their distribution agreements with CD Projekt Red - if you check out the Witcher-related offerings on the Humble Store, they're all GOG keys only, even where Steam versions exist. (Perhaps in an effort to push GOG as a distribution channel, which I have no problem with.)
well, i dunno about the "pushing gog as a distribution channel", i mean while humble is a mere steam reseller, it is a competitor to gog regarding drm free gmes... not for the good old ones, but for any recently released indie games (last 3-4 years), humble often got some drm free games in there catalog that gog don't have (yet) at all, or that they got way earlier... but if you say the humble's witcher sales consisted in gog keys rather than steam, i understand a bit better the non-steam key matter (i won't call it an issue cause a non-steam key ain't an issue, properly speaking :))