It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rootbeer128: Have:
Batman: Arkham Knight. I believe the code is for a DRM-free GOG copy of the game.
theslitherydeee: It's not, it's a steam copy.
Okay. Thank you.
mchack: Wants:

Batman: Arkham Knight
(this is bound to change when the sale comes up, but generally only games not (or not likely soon) available on gog)
Would you be willing to trade me a copy of Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for Arkham Knight? It's an NVidia code but appears to be on Steam.

EDIT: Sorry, I wasn't sure how to PM.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by Rootbeer128
I'm interested in the full Humble Weekly bundle ($5). Alternatively, particularly interested in Colonization, Darklands, and F-117A Nighthawk.

Also interested in some GOG titles that have been cycling through the summer sale.

Here is my trading post. Cheers!
Post edited June 12, 2015 by pablodusk
high rated
DragonLich: ...
or Paypal
dizcology: ...
Can pay for it through paypal. Thanks
undeadcow: ...(but may prefer Paypal exchange)
Since I read alot of posts about paypal lately, I feel it apropriate to hilight following Gog.com Statement on this Thread again. Sorry if I'm a bore, but I really like the Trading Thread and don't want it to come to harm... (Since I now purchased Games solely for Trading for the first time ;P)

JudasIscariot: Don't sell keys here, please.

I hope this helps :)

Again:

No key selling. Thanks.
mchack: Wants:
Batman: Arkham Knight
Rootbeer128: Would you be willing to trade me a copy of Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for Arkham Knight? It's an NVidia code but appears to be on Steam.
Sorry I'll pass. But try to initiate Trade offers via pm, so the thread won't be spammed. If you find anything from my haves you'd like instead, just pm me.
Bump

Steam sale starts today too!
---
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Impaler26
Levrifon: [GIVING] LBA 1 (I post here because It was on another thread ..) Ask ONLY If you are interested in this game :) Have fun !
Hi. Left reply here as you requested.
Post edited June 12, 2015 by BisonVega
[HAVE] steam
Sanctuary RPG

Open to any offer
[WANT]

Xenonauts (GOG)

[HAVE]

I can buy you any $10 Steam game for it, or a cheaper one at GOG (~7 dollars). PM me if you're interested, won't trade with anyone with extremely low rep (< 15)

EDIT: Pheace warned me Steam activated region-locking for most games a few months ago, so unfortunately I can't you buy you Steam games if you're outside South America.
Post edited June 13, 2015 by geoconker
geoconker: [WANT]

Xenonauts (GOG)

[HAVE]

I can buy you any $10 Steam game for it, or a cheaper one at GOG (~7 dollars). PM me if you're interested, won't trade with anyone with extremely low rep (< 15)
You could try the Give &amp; Received Summer Sale 2015 Free Game Keys Here Thread. There's bound to be a copy of xenonauts still available. Good luck :)
Today's highlights:
[W]
Risen (may pay with steam wallet or buy any steam game on sale up to 2.50€ )
Risen 2 Gold
Sang-Froid (may offer steam gift for the same game)

full GOG wishlist
trading list
Post edited June 12, 2015 by mike_cesara
Sir, You Are Being Hunted is currently 90% off in the Steam Sale, and I'd quite like to try it out, but my budget is very limited and I'm hesitating as to buy it. Is anyone interested in trading something here for it? I'd also have no problem trading for a GOG copy if you have it, of course.
[H] Witcher 3 gog code
[W] Total War Attila: The Last Roman DLC

The DLC costs 14 Euro on steam
Post edited June 12, 2015 by owein
BUMP

Added Broken Age: The Complete Adventure (GOG) to my HAVE list.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5843
Trying to clearance out some keys so make any GOG related offer you'd like thank you for looking :)

Want at the moment
LBA 2
Under a Killing Moon
The Dig
Either of the Bravelands
lands of lore 1+2
System Shock 2
Post edited June 12, 2015 by cecil