It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone wants individual games at full discount from the bundles: STALKER Zone, Witcher Tag Team, Age Of Wonders Pack.

I can and am willing to hook you up. I use Paypal.
Tranquil.Suit: If anyone wants individual games at full discount from the bundles: STALKER Zone, Witcher Tag Team, Age Of Wonders Pack.

Trading for money isn't welcome here.
Tranquil.Suit: If anyone wants individual games at full discount from the bundles: STALKER Zone, Witcher Tag Team, Age Of Wonders Pack.

zeffyr: Trading for money isn't welcome here.
??? I am not trading for money.
To clarify.

I already have the full bundle (the ones mentioned). So if I buy an individual game from that bundle as a gift, I get the discount of the full bundle.
Bumpety bump
low rated
I rarely trade but i thought id give it a go cause of the current sale.
The following are the Steamgifts and GOGkeys i have available for trade (all bought by myself over the years):

Willing to trade multiple games for what i want :)

HAVE

Steamgifts

AI War DLC Children of Neinzul
AI War DLC Light of the Spire
AI War DLC Zenith Remnant
Analogue A Hate Story Soundtrack/Game Bundle
Just Cause
Knights of the Old Republic 2
Machinarium
Ridge Racer Unbound Bundle
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Under the Ocean
Unmechanical
Valley of the Wind 2
Wargame Airland Battles

GOGkeys

Aarklash Legacy
Alan Wakes American Nightmare
Baldurs gate The original Saga
Betrayal at Krondor
Chronicles of Riddick
Etherlords 2
FTL Advanced Edition
Gobliins Pack + Luftrausers leftover code
Legend of Grimrock
Planescape Torment
S2 Silent Storm Gold
Sam and Max Beyond Space and Time
System Shock 2
Temple of Elemental Evil
Torchlight
Trine 2 Complete Story
Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Wing Commander IV

WANT (GOG Only)

Agarest Generations of War (CE)
Children of the Nile Complete
Costume Quest
Dead State
Doorkickers
Pharoah + Cleopatra
Sim City 4 Deluxe
Starpoint Gemini
Star Wars Tie Fighter Special Edition
Wings (Emulated Amiga Edition)
Quick bump for me too.

Penumbra returns to GOG, so devalues my code ha ha! I still have many other titles removed from the catalog however. A number of freebees sitting there for later giveaway as well, so skip over those. With so many titles on sale right now, however, I would move any of the 26 GOG codes I have for something new.

I also have dozens of titles on other platforms that will eventually be given away, but I would bundle any 20 of them for one GOG game!
Probably a long shot here but does anyone have Shovel Knight (preferably on Steam) that they would be willing to sell for about $10?
[obsolete trade offer removed]
Post edited December 08, 2014 by DeMignon
Tranquil.Suit: To clarify.

I already have the full bundle (the ones mentioned). So if I buy an individual game from that bundle as a gift, I get the discount of the full bundle.
What re you trading for, then?
Tranquil.Suit: To clarify.

edgar1: What re you trading for, then?
Nothing, it's more of a gift of service.

In the past, similiar to this has been posted in Trading threads, so unless some policy changes have occured, this is nothing new.
edgar1: What re you trading for, then?
Tranquil.Suit: Nothing, it's more of a gift of service.

In the past, similiar to this has been posted in Trading threads, so unless some policy changes have occured, this is nothing new.
In essence, you are asking people to send you cash via paypal in order to purchase games for them at a discount they are not otherwise entitled to.

This is explicitly against the rules, and continuing to push the point is going to get you some real bad juju. If I were you, I would edit out those posts.
Hi there!

I have steamkeys for:

* The Whispered World
* Broken Sword 1 and 2 remastered

Want:

Anything you may have to offer.

Thanks.
yogsloth: In essence, you are asking people to send you cash via paypal in order to purchase games for them at a discount they are not otherwise entitled to.

This is explicitly against the rules, and continuing to push the point is going to get you some real bad juju. If I were you, I would edit out those posts.
That part about "purchase games for them at a discount they are not otherwise entitled to" it's been done many times by trading games.

What has been asked by GOG is to not exchange money for games, regardless of sales or discounts.
I have Wasteland 1: The Original Classic if anyone want to trade for The Witcher 1.