It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[HAVE]
Nothing to offer at the moment

[WANT]
None at the moment

People I've successfully traded with:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post17247 DebbieL
Post edited December 07, 2018 by Vingry
Thanks Ogdin for a great trade! I'm glad I could help out such a worthy cause. :)

(see jpg attachment for my donation to the Yuzu emulator)

edit: removed attachment
Post edited December 01, 2018 by BenKii
JunglePredator: Just refreshing my trading post to this one instead of bumping & updating the old one.

Looking to trade any of the Dungeons & Dragons on my wish list. It includes Baldur's Gate 2 (or 1) Enhanced Edition (this is 1st choice), any of the Forgotten Realm Archives or the Dark Sun, Krynn or Ravenloft series.

Items I have to trade are posted at http://pastebin.com/Vavrqk0V & consist of GamersGate gifts (they're not re-giftable... once they're gifted to an account that account owns them) & some EA's Origin games... mostly Humble Bundle gift left overs.
Hi. Could you fix your chat settings, please?
JunglePredator: Just refreshing my trading post to this one instead of bumping & updating the old one.

Looking to trade any of the Dungeons & Dragons on my wish list. It includes Baldur's Gate 2 (or 1) Enhanced Edition (this is 1st choice), any of the Forgotten Realm Archives or the Dark Sun, Krynn or Ravenloft series.

Items I have to trade are posted at http://pastebin.com/Vavrqk0V & consist of GamersGate gifts (they're not re-giftable... once they're gifted to an account that account owns them) & some EA's Origin games... mostly Humble Bundle gift left overs.
kmcoolice: Hi. Could you fix your chat settings, please?
Chat settings are fine; also that post you're replying to is quite old. It was during the summer sale (in which the D&D games were on sale). Current list of items I have to trade is at https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/HzZqc/h-35-gamesdlc-w-14-csgo-keys-for-everything

Still interested in trading D&D games I'm missing but keep in mind I'll trade on the sale prices at best.
Post edited December 02, 2018 by JunglePredator
[HAVE]

The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Expansion (GOG)

[WANT]

The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Expansion (Steam)
kmcoolice: Hi. Could you fix your chat settings, please?
JunglePredator: Chat settings are fine; also that post you're replying to is quite old. It was during the summer sale (in which the D&D games were on sale). Current list of items I have to trade is at https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/HzZqc/h-35-gamesdlc-w-14-csgo-keys-for-everything

Still interested in trading D&D games I'm missing but keep in mind I'll trade on the sale prices at best.
I couldn't find your old post, that's why I quoted other post of yours. No, your chat settings are not fine. I can't press with mouse on "Start Conversation".
JunglePredator: Chat settings are fine; also that post you're replying to is quite old. It was during the summer sale (in which the D&D games were on sale). Current list of items I have to trade is at https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/HzZqc/h-35-gamesdlc-w-14-csgo-keys-for-everything

kmcoolice: I couldn't find your old post, that's why I quoted other post of yours. No, your chat settings are not fine. I can't press with mouse on "Start Conversation".
I'll just open the conversation for you.

Edit: Ah; actually you're on my block list is why. You offered a bunch of odd trades & such. Not dishonest just... odd. Sorry; I won't unblock.
Post edited December 02, 2018 by JunglePredator
kmcoolice: I couldn't find your old post, that's why I quoted other post of yours. No, your chat settings are not fine. I can't press with mouse on "Start Conversation".
JunglePredator: I'll just open the conversation for you.

Edit: Ah; actually you're on my block list is why. You offered a bunch of odd trades & such. Not dishonest just... odd. Sorry; I won't unblock.
Really, on your block list??? What I offered so odd that you needed to block me? You could just write to me "Thanks, but no thanks" and that's it.
Updated

Hit me up with your requests!
have:

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (GOG)

want (only GOG):

Ys VIII - Lacrimosa of DANA

Overload

CrossCode

Dead Cells

The First Tree

Battle Brothers + DLC Beasts & Exploration

Zwei: The Arges Adventure

Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection

Ultimate General: Civil War
Post edited December 02, 2018 by DavidQuick
BenKii: Thanks Ogdin for a great trade! I'm glad I could help out such a worthy cause. :)

(see jpg attachment for my donation to the Yuzu emulator)

edit: removed attachment
Thank you for supporting Yuzu! Warms my cold-dead heart seeing the help and hope others would be willing to pledge to https://www.patreon.com/yuzuteam. I hope everyone knows I will from now on NOT take anything for myself on this trade thread or this forum ever, I'm solely focused on supporting DRM-free by any means and I view Yuzu to be the best, most sensible way right now.

I'm open to trades but I will be vetting random new accounts, the trades I'll do will be very generous and in the favor of people who pledge but don't expect to get something for free, there is a thing called piracy to the filthy scammers that lurk in this thread.
DavidQuick: have:

want (only GOG):

Overload

CrossCode

Dead Cells

The First Tree

Just to let you know your trade values are not proportional.
Example is Shadow Tactics's lowest price on GOG has been $18 while Ys 8's lowest price has been $44... on any store.
That's the way it is with just about every game on your want list.
You'll get slightly higher value for Shadow Tactics since it's a GOG code & several of the traders here are scared of Steam & so value GOG items more but you might want to find more (different) items to seek.
Updated:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/187zzjxMX1eKBchLTaHjxRWJKc8RgP8BDMJ3JPAgmYAA/edit?usp=sharing
DavidQuick: have:

want (only GOG):

Overload

CrossCode

Dead Cells

The First Tree

JunglePredator: Just to let you know your trade values are not proportional.
Example is Shadow Tactics's lowest price on GOG has been $18 while Ys 8's lowest price has been $44... on any store.
You'll get slightly higher value for Shadow Tactics since it's a GOG code & several of the traders here are scared of Steam & so value GOG items more but you might want to find more (different) items to seek.
Sorry, but I don't get what you mean by GOG codes having a slightly higher value and how some traders here are scared of Steam. Can you please enlighten me on these two points?
JunglePredator: Just to let you know your trade values are not proportional.
Vingry: Sorry, but I don't get what you mean by GOG codes having a slightly higher value and how some traders here are scared of Steam. Can you please enlighten me on these two points?
Steam codes for Shadow Tactics are pretty cheap; it's quite easy to find someone who has it for trade as it's been in 6 or so bundles & is a random chance in one current bundle. (Though all those bundles have been about $12 so that's kinda the lowest price.)
So a GOG code is worth more just naturally (GOG hasn't been the cheapest store) & quite a few ppl on here won't touch Steam cause "sTEEEAm Is DRM!! !! !! ! >:-O" so they'll only trade GOG codes which makes it worth more as it's harder to find ppl to trade with. (Fewer ppl, of those even fewer buying extra copies of a game just to trade "just in case", etc. while ppl buying multiple copies of Steam bundles is quite common.)