It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vidsgame: Is this your current list?
post 6538
skimmie: Yup!
Good to know. When you click on your link "bump" it just circle back to this post for some reason.
skimmie: Yup!
vidsgame: Good to know. When you click on your link "bump" it just circle back to this post for some reason.
I see, thanks for pointing that out!

To anyone interested: I was TRYING to bump post nr. 15135.
Ogdin:
plan99: Thanks for a great trade, Ogdin!
Thanks to you too for the trade and again sorry for the late reply haven't been feeling too well, hope to do another trade with you in the future.
vidsgame: Good to know. When you click on your link "bump" it just circle back to this post for some reason.
skimmie: I see, thanks for pointing that out!

I see that you edited your list yesterday and while I am interested in at least 2 items would I be able to offer something from [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=metalgearsnakemy list]my list[/url] that you might be interested in?
Post edited July 31, 2017 by vidsgame
skimmie: I see, thanks for pointing that out!

vidsgame: I see that you edited your list yesterday and while I am interested in at least 2 items would I be able to offer something from [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=metalgearsnakemy list]my list[/url] that you might be interested in?
I did, yes. The sale is almost over and I'm about to go on vacation so I decided to buy the two games I wanted most , myself. I'm really only looking for very few Steam games atm, so I'm afraid there's not really anything on your list that I would be interested in, sorry
vidsgame: I see that you edited your list yesterday and while I am interested in at least 2 items would I be able to offer something from [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=metalgearsnakemy list]my list[/url] that you might be interested in?
skimmie: I did, yes. The sale is almost over and I'm about to go on vacation so I decided to buy the two games I wanted most , myself. I'm really only looking for very few Steam games atm, so I'm afraid there's not really anything on your list that I would be interested in, sorry
No worries. Thank you for the reply.
BUMP (Post 15132)
Post edited July 31, 2017 by MaxFulvus
I'm looking to get Hidden & Dangerous 1 and 2 from GOG.

Please reply to this post and then PM if you want to trade. I'm also willing to buy game(s) from current sales.

Trade list (post 1523)
Post edited July 31, 2017 by duk3nuk3m
[̶H̶]̶ ̶9̶0̶%̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶p̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶R̶u̶n̶,̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶,̶ ̶R̶u̶n̶ ̶(̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶)̶ ̶[̶W̶]̶ ̶[̶u̶r̶l̶=̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶a̶p̶p̶/̶6̶5̶8̶9̶5̶0̶/̶t̶r̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶/ ̶1̶4̶7̶1̶9̶6̶6̶8̶9̶4̶8̶8̶2̶0̶2̶5̶0̶6̶7̶/̶]̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶a̶p̶p̶/̶6̶5̶8̶9 ̶5̶0̶/̶t̶r̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶/̶1̶4̶7̶1̶9̶6̶6̶8̶9̶4̶8̶8̶2̶0̶2̶5̶0̶6̶7̶/̶[̶/̶u̶r̶l̶]̶

T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶

EDIT: Traded off
Post edited August 04, 2017 by philipp_chris
3 keys for GOG.com (pre-order gift keys):

- Chains of Satinav
- Furi
- Jazzpunk

PM me if any of these interest you.
Post edited July 31, 2017 by Ichwillnichtmehr
Ichwillnichtmehr: 3 keys for GOG.com (pre-order gift keys):

- Chains of Satinav
- Furi
- Jazzpunk

I'd like to take you giveaway Furi. Please let me. Please send giveaway me a personal message.
Post edited July 31, 2017 by Twich1ork666

- Chains of Satinav
- Furi
- Jazzpunk

Im interested in Jazzpunk. Please pm me!
duk3nuk3m: I'm looking to get Hidden & Dangerous 1 and 2 from GOG.

Please reply to this post and then PM if you want to trade. I'm also willing to buy game(s) from current sales.

Trade list (post 1523)
I'm interested in Alien versus Predator Classic 2000 and another. Duk3nuk3m, you have to change your privacy settings or you could PM me.

My List

- Chains of Satinav
- Furi
- Jazzpunk

Ichwillnichtmehr, you need to change your chat settings so you can people can PM with you and also would be interested in Chains of Satinav.