It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Never mind
Post edited January 16, 2019 by Kalanyr
Kalanyr: Never mind
Would you please make a small fix on your dev branch? I'm a bit lazy to make a PR right now:
At line 191:
if (sysLang is not None):
sysLang = sysLang[:2]

Else I can't run it on my Synology NAS from cron because it won't find the locale for some reason and will crash because of it.

Thanks!
Post edited January 24, 2019 by blotunga
unsure if its bug or feature, but there is a fun thing I've noticed recently - usage of netbrake (tool to limit network speed per application) makes gogrepo display incorrect download speed values.

E.g - lets say, Im limiting my download speed to 500kbytes/s (which is my actual download speed). Without netbrake - gogrepo shows 0.4/0.5, which is correct. But with - it always says "0.0" (while real download speed remain the said 0.5 - I've checked).
Post edited January 24, 2019 by Gekko_Dekko
Gekko_Dekko: unsure if its bug or feature, but there is a fun thing I've noticed recently - usage of netbrake (tool to limit network speed per application) makes gogrepo display incorrect download speed values.

E.g - lets say, Im limiting my download speed to 500kbytes/s (which is my actual download speed). Without netbrake - gogrepo shows 0.4/0.5, which is correct. But with - it always says "0.0" (while real download speed remain the said 0.5 - I've checked).
The download speed displayed in gogrepo is probably very sensitive to timing issues because of the way it's calculated and displayed (it's basically a thread that keeps displaying the dowloaded amount / interval for each of the other threads, based on their reporting of their amount downloaded (and converted into something human readable)).
Kalanyr: The download speed displayed in gogrepo is probably very sensitive to timing issues because of the way it's calculated and displayed (it's basically a thread that keeps displaying the dowloaded amount / interval for each of the other threads, based on their reporting of their amount downloaded (and converted into something human readable)).
I see
anybody else unable to download Ghost 1.0 via gogrepo?
I've updated my library (both globally and by using id/slug from gogdb (for some reason, its marked as "unlisted" there, so probs thats a deal)), but it says there is nothing to do with these ids.
Gekko_Dekko: anybody else unable to download Ghost 1.0 via gogrepo?
I've updated my library (both globally and by using id/slug from gogdb (for some reason, its marked as "unlisted" there, so probs thats a deal)), but it says there is nothing to do with these ids.
It downloads for me (I had it in my list since it was still marked new) the game name (for manual update using -ids) is ghost_10

Mini Ghost is mini_ghost
Post edited January 31, 2019 by Kalanyr
Gekko_Dekko: anybody else unable to download Ghost 1.0 via gogrepo?
Kalanyr: It downloads for me (I had it in my list since it was still marked new) the game name (for manual update using -ids) is ghost_10

Mini Ghost is mini_ghost
thanks, looks like gogdb has (or, atleast, had) incorrect ids
timppu: My normal procedure (to keep my GOG game collection clean and up to date):

update
clean
download
verify
Hi, i've inserted above a quote from about 6 months ago (it won't let me reply for some reason), i've installed kalanyr version and all components ok and logged in ok, i have downloaded successfully 255 games (it says about 1.200 items).

i'm just a bit stuck now on the clean command format. According to github dot com/Kalanyr/gogrepo, adding clean command is still on kalanyr's todo list ie not yet implemented? but the earlier post seems to indicate clean command moves older versions into !orphaned subfolder, and i can see 3 games/older installers in there (so is clean unneccessary)?

if i were to put everything into a batch file to be run regularly, say once per month, in terms of having a complete offline archive of my games, are there any issues with the following (assuming i've already previously logged in once)? This is based on gogrepo.py being located in d:\gogrepo-master\ and my downloaded games being in d:\gogrepo-master\games\. The reason for the repeated download is my internet connection is a bit flaky.

d:
cd gogrepo-master
gogrepo.py update -os windows -lang en -updateonly
gogrepo.py update -os windows -lang en -skipknown
gogrepo.py download games
gogrepo.py verify games -delete
gogrepo.py download games
Post edited February 09, 2019 by NZPaul
Kalanyr..? Please tell me that you're still working on gogrepo T_T
Can we get a list of IDs command or wildcard for the -id? I often try to get one game by ID after I buy one, but it's often a guessing game to find it.
Post edited February 21, 2019 by mqstout
If you have updated the manifest since buying the game you can open it in a text editor and search for the name to find the id.
Hm. I don't see a command for updating just the list of games and not doing the full-blown "update" (which takes some time when you own quite a few...) I could ctrl-c to terminate it and then check the manifest in between I guess, but that's not elegant. Ooops, and it hosed my manifest. Have to start over!

EDIT: Hmm. -skipknown? I'll try that.
Post edited February 22, 2019 by mqstout
Deleted post: Nevermind, no problem here. Got my command lines all mixed up.
Post edited February 28, 2019 by HappyPunkPotato
Are anyone else having problems downloading non-Windows games using Kalanyr's fork? If I use
gogrepo.py update -os linux windows mac -id 140_game
I get the following output:

09:41:52 | loading local manifest...
09:41:52 | loading local resume manifest...
09:41:52 | fetching game product data (page 1)...
09:41:52 | scanning found "140_game" in product data!
09:41:52 | saving resume manifest...
09:41:52 | saved resume manifest
09:41:52 | (1 / 1) fetching game details for 140_game...
09:41:53 | saving manifest...
09:41:53 | saved manifest
09:41:53 | saving resume manifest...
09:41:53 | saved resume manifest
09:41:53 | --
09:41:53 | total time: 0:00:01.403084
09:41:53 | exiting...
However, when I subsequently download it, I only get the Windows installer (but there's also Mac and Linux versions available in my library which it doesn't download). Trying to update with gogrepo.py update -id 140_game results in the same behaviour.

Edit: Nevermind, using the development branch seems to have fixed the problem.
Post edited February 26, 2019 by Lillesort131