It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Kingdoms and Castles got a content update (new buildings, new ships, possibility to play on bigger maps) and has been added to the GOGmix.
PaterAlf: Kingdoms and Castles got a content update (new buildings, new ships, possibility to play on bigger maps) and has been added to the GOGmix.
Don't forget Kingdom: New Lands with the Skull Island content :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Don't forget Kingdom: New Lands with the Skull Island content :)
It's already in the GOGmix, because it got new free content when it was upgraded from the original Kingdom to Kingdom: New Lands. I will try to edit the description though (which might be hard, because of the character limit).
high rated
After a long break (sorry for that) some new games were added to the GOGmix:

Cook Serve, Delicious! 2!! got an update that added new foods, restaurants and items.
Prison Architect got a permadeath mode and the Warden mode (and also some more content updates).
SpellForce3 added a level editor and a new skirmish map.
StarCrawlers got some Halloween content and the Hotwire update that added hacking.

http://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_got_addtional_content_for_free_after_release
PaterAlf: After a long break (sorry for that) some new games were added to the GOGmix:

Cook Serve, Delicious! 2!! got an update that added new foods, restaurants and items.
Prison Architect got a permadeath mode and the Warden mode (and also some more content updates).
SpellForce3 added a level editor and a new skirmish map.
StarCrawlers got some Halloween content and the Hotwire update that added hacking.

You should add Nine Parchments.
Nice mix, PaterAlf! Many games that I've have were updated and I didn't know it because I've played long time ago. Thanks!

I will try to add my sand grain. Lets see.. Does 1.16 version of Cosmic Star Heroine counts? it came with 2 additional dungeons. One of these dungeons seems to be designed for max level characters, lots of extra hours! other developers wouldn't hesitate to sell that kind of content as a DLC.
Post edited July 04, 2018 by nicohvc
high rated
BeatriceElysia: You should add Nine Parchments.
Done.

Nine Parchments got six new arenas and a new character.
I've also added Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, which got four free DLCs.
Post edited July 04, 2018 by PaterAlf
and what about YS VIII Lacrimosa Dana with free set 1 and free set 2
nicohvc: and what about YS VIII Lacrimosa Dana with free set 1 and free set 2
I'm not sure that it qualifies. As far as I can see the two free DLCs were released the same day than the main game.
I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but I love that Divine Divinity got newer version releases after it was added to GOG.
PoppyAppletree: I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but I love that Divine Divinity got newer version releases after it was added to GOG.
I know that Divinity - Original Sin got a new version (Enhanced Edition). But Divine Divinity? Can you tell me more about it?
high rated
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive got a content update (additional demo level) and was added to the GOGmix:

Post edited July 16, 2018 by PaterAlf
high rated
POSTAL: Classic and Uncut got an update that added some levels, restored some content and added additional options (multiplayer via LAN, campaign options).

The game was added to the GOGmix:

Do Iconoclasts and Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition qualify?
Post edited August 07, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Yes, I will add them to the list as soon as I find the time.