It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Witcher games. Counting out 3, both previous titles got free content for free after release; even the Enhanced Edition upgrade, which other games charge it extra always, forcing you to buy same game twice!
Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 are already on the list. The first Witcher game isn't, because it already had the Enhanced Edition when it arrived at GOG.

KoreaBeat: Sunless Sea has had some free DLC. You just have to register the game with your email address.
Any source for that? The only DLC I could find is the Zubmariner DLC and as far as I can see it's still in Beta.
On November 5th, 2015, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power got an update that added a new level to the game. Existing owners got the update for free and the price remained the same.
PaterAlf:
By the way, you might want to edit the first Trine's description, as the original version of the game isn't available as bonus/extra content. Instead, the game's installer contains both versions and once installed, you can run either version via a single launcher.
Post edited August 07, 2016 by Grargar
high rated
Grargar: On November 5th, 2015, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power got an update that added a new level to the game. Existing owners got the update for free and the price remained the same.
PaterAlf:
Grargar: By the way, you might want to edit the first Trine's description, as the original version of the game isn't available as bonus/extra content. Instead, the game's installer contains both versions and once installed, you can run either version via a single launcher.
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power was added to the GOGmix and the description for the first Trine was changed.

Once again thank you for reporting. :)
KoreaBeat: Sunless Sea has had some free DLC. You just have to register the game with your email address.
PaterAlf: Any source for that? The only DLC I could find is the Zubmariner DLC and as far as I can see it's still in Beta.
After you install and register your game, at the main menu screen there is a prompt that lets you download free, new content, like the Mr. Sacks and Rose Market content.
Interesting gogmix, thanks PaterAlf.
KoreaBeat: After you install and register your game, at the main menu screen there is a prompt that lets you download free, new content, like the Mr. Sacks and Rose Market content.
One last question before I add it to the mix: Is it content that is created by the devs or user-created content?

Sorry, but I don't own the game and so I can't check it myself.
KoreaBeat: After you install and register your game, at the main menu screen there is a prompt that lets you download free, new content, like the Mr. Sacks and Rose Market content.
PaterAlf: One last question before I add it to the mix: Is it content that is created by the devs or user-created content?

Developer created :)
PaterAlf: One last question before I add it to the mix: Is it content that is created by the devs or user-created content?

JudasIscariot: Developer created :)
Thank you. I will add it to the GOGmix. :-)
high rated
Sunless Sea and Kingdom: New Lands were added to the GOGmix.

http://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_got_addtional_content_for_free_after_release
PaterAlf: Sunless Sea and Kingdom: New Lands were added to the GOGmix.

If you had waited a few more hours, you could have added <i>Shadwen</i> as well. :P
HunchBluntley: If you had waited a few more hours, you could have added <i>Shadwen</i> as well. :P
Nice, I will add it to the list when I get home tonight.
On December 9th, 2014, Unepic got an update that added multiplayer to the game. Owners got the update for free and the game's price remained the same.
high rated
Shadwen and Unepic have been added to the GOGmix.

I'm glad it weren't games starting with one of the first letters of the alphabet this times. Sorting the mix is a nightmare.
Slain! got a complete overhaul.
Ingsoc85: Slain! got a complete overhaul.
Thank you for reporting. I'm at a camping trip right now, but I will add it when I'm back home on sunday.