It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sooo... who here has picked up some last chance Nordic stuff, so far?

I'll probably get the Dark Fall series, wouldn't hurt to have a couple more adventure titles in my collection.
Picked up 87 extra trade/gift codes.
yogsloth: Picked up 87 extra trade/gift codes.
O_o
Holy shit, that's a lot of codes.
BillyMaysFan59: I'll probably get the Dark Fall series, wouldn't hurt to have a couple more adventure titles in my collection.
I think you really should :)
The first one really creeped me out (second one was a lot tamer, sadly).

I got everything I really wanted during the Last Chance promo, have to go and look around again now, since it's apparently the last Last Chance I'll get to own them on Gog...
Painkiller Black Edition
Aquanox
Aquanox 2: Revelation
Desperados: Wanted Dead Or Alive
Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
The Guild Gold Edition
The Guild 2
The Guild 2: Pirates Of The European Seas
The Guild 2 Renaissance

Well, I was interested just in Painkiller and also have some vague memories about Aquanox, which I played very long time ago, but don't remember if I finished it.
But I guess, except Painkiller, the rest of them will rot on the shelf.
Get your Nordic on!
(bump)
Post edited December 21, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
I was checking my email this morning and I couldn't help but notice the message GOG sent me about a Square Enix weekend promo happening right now. However, there's no news post about it yet, so... for now, here's a bump of this thread! :P

So yes, titles like Thief, Deus Ex, Startopia and more are discounted at 75% off! Go get 'em!
BillyMaysFan59: I was checking my email this morning and I couldn't help but notice the message GOG sent me about a Square Enix weekend promo happening right now. However, there's no news post about it yet, so... for now, here's a bump of this thread! :P

So yes, titles like Thief, Deus Ex, Startopia and more are discounted at 75% off! Go get 'em!
I was looking for that too, however GOG was attacked this morning so I'm cutting them a little slack on the delay.
It's been a while since this thread was used. Guess I'll bump it, since there's a weekend promo on EA games going on right now.

Pretty unlikely that I'll be getting anything, already have the stuff I want.
I'd like to see a combo promo on this weekend with games like :

Black Mirror 3 ( missed the promo )
Battle Realms
Carmageddon 2
Dark Reign series
Deadlock series
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Majesty Gold HD
Redline
Rogue Trooper
Runaway series
Shadow Man