It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eiii: I agree. I also miss those "real" bundles with a bundle discount and do not even look at these 'celebrity" collections.
Yepp.
Anyway I bought some 75-90% off stuff. I'd buy Stronghold Crusader 2 too if it wouldn't have lots of DLCs spread around :/
HunchBluntley: Ooh! That reminds me, I was gonna buy that first time it went on sale. I guess I don't need to look any further to see what I want to buy that'll get me Rebel Galaxy, then! (Though I'll probably still look further. :P )
Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge for under a buck seems pretty unmissable too, unless one already has it (or hates the genre).
We're having some issues with Rebel Galaxy, but we're doing our absolute best to fix it asap. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I don't miss bundle discounts at all but I absolutely loathe the godawful mess of a front page sale where the same offers are repeated ad nauseam.

In other words, it's business as usual. :)
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
I hate these clutttered sales where the same games are in several different bundles and it's nearly impossible to find the best deals out of hundreds of different games on the frontpage.

And it's also the most boring sales format (no surprises, no new deals).

But yes, there are some good deals, so I won't complain too hard. ;)
fables22: We're having some issues with Rebel Galaxy, but we're doing our absolute best to fix it asap. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Will there be any new/different/bundle deals during the sale? Or this is it, everything on sale from the first moment?
It's weird that GOG didn't make a new thread for the Summer sale. And as far as I know they also didn't say how long the sale will be going on. Also: Will we see any new deals in the coming days?
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Accatone
Got 3 games for now (Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Timeshift and Singularity)
Is anyone having issues with the site loading properly? All the deals come up as blank tiles (with just the name of the game and the deal itself) and the news section won't load, just collapses in and on itself. :/
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Nicole28
ShadowAngel.207: Why is Blackguards 50% off, the Special Edition 90%? Blackguards 2 is 85% off. Why does the older game in it's basic version gets a worse discount than the newer game?! That's not even logical.
GOG doesn't even sell a "basic" version of Blackguards; the one that's 50% off is Untold Legends, a DLC expansion for Blackguards Special Edition.
high rated
blotunga: Will there be any new/different/bundle deals during the sale? Or this is it, everything on sale from the first moment?
It's 1500+ deals out of 2000 games in the catalogue, I guess that's enough to pick something for your liking, right? :)
So yes, everything is put on sale from day 1, and will be here for the next 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Ha, the new daily deals wish list tab even features games that aren't discounted (it simply includes all the items from your wish list). Nice try GOG! :D
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
This is how the site presents to me and the tabs to select the categories don't work.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (131 Kb)
HunchBluntley: Why no official sale announcement? Even if there's no rewards system (XP or otherwise) or whatever to explain, it's still weird to have major sale with no front page news item about it.
Lemon_Curry: Because they never seem to bother posting (and perhaps even writing) news and announcements until well after people have taken notice of the sales/changes and started asking questions. Surely, by now you should have learnt not to expect them to change their ways. ;)
I don't think that was very common until recently, though -- and it's never happened with a major sale announcement in the time I've been here. Perhaps they're suffering growing pains -- too few people to steer the ship, so to speak. :P
Sooooo is there an EXP system like last time? Or is the site getting so hammered you're unable to fully update the website until a few hours later?