It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Let it REST!
Nah. Just imagine you are approaching the Gog offices. The smell of ganga wafting out the double glazed doors down the corridor. You walk in, a 20 year old CD from Cypress Hill is blaring out a cheap modular stereo that has clearly seen better days. You ask the bleach blonde barbie doll receptionist, who has also clearly seen better days, "Who's in charge here?" She barley glances up from her iPhone, eyes glazed and confused she replies in a slured and husky pan-European accent, "I zought you vere?"

Queue: Canned laugh track. XD XD XD
Hm.. Alright! I've come to the conclusion that this is more or less a run-of-mill spring sale, with flippy wording in their promotion gigs to get everyone all excited over imagined stuff. Thinking about it, this makes sense. The big-hitters are always the summer and winter sales. I don't think deals would be secured with the heavy-shots impending.
low rated
Nicole28: Hm.. Alright! I've come to the conclusion that this is more or less a run-of-mill spring sale, with flippy wording in their promotion gigs to get everyone all excited over imagined stuff. Thinking about it, this makes sense. The big-hitters are always the summer and winter sales. I don't think deals would be secured with the heavy-shots impending.
They gave a bunch of random people freebees from their wishlists. Some of these weren't even cheap. Other than that, yeah, it's really basically what happened.
kohlrak: Does one of your split personalities work for GOG?
Um, excuse you?

I'm medically retired. In addition to my internet work, I'm on the call list for a couple of local business when they have a need. I got called in to one of them for yesterday.
I am not bitter at all about this event but I still would like more clarity and transparency about events going forward.
MaxFulvus: Maybe... The dragon in the screen background and the fact that Skyrim LE is free to play on Steam this week-end are huge hints.
SCPM: The Gamespot article has another version of the promo art with more silhouettes:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/gogcom-800-game-codes-giveaway/1100-6458249/
I recognize Geralt, a bunch of generic zombies, and the alien robots from War of the Worlds taken from here:
http://ryanchurch.com/war-of-the-worlds/
As for the others, the horned helmet guy looks like something from Doomdark's Revenge, can't place the middle figure though.
In the Gamespot giveaway I received "Caesar" :)
apehater: everyone should be on alert, something bad will happen.
#apehaterwasrightagain

:P