It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You know what? I'm not worrying about it any more.

It's like what I say with Bioware/ EA with their Star Wars MMO.

If you get something promised as a promotional item, consider it a plus.

If you don't get anything, consider it normal.

I mean no disrespect to martinmountford up there (I truly don't. Please enjoy your game) but if he or she matched what GoG considers to be an "active user" something was mucked up with this from the start.

Again, no disrespect to martinmountford or anyone else who got a game.
Tauto: Thanks for the laughs,Gog.
I thought you were going to stop giving us reasons to +1 you. :)
Post edited April 17, 2018 by drmike
drmike: You know what? I'm not worrying about it any more.

I mean no disrespect to martinmountford up there (I truly don't. Please enjoy your game) but if he or she matched what GoG considers to be an "active user" something was mucked up with this from the start.

Just because he's not active on the forums doesn't mean he isn't an active member. He could well be posting a lot on Facebook/Twitter and whatever other social media sites GOG has accounts on. I actually think that the vast majority of GOG's active users don't even post on these forums.
Post edited April 17, 2018 by GR00T
looks like nothing for me. No free game and I don't see anything in the sale worth getting.
No worries I was a little confused when I got it I had seen an article on pcgamer about it, I messed around with my wishlist a bit and then I've purchase darkest dungeon around a year ago, but no not an avid user, I figure it's karma for giving humble bundle codes away on Facebook
drmike: You know what? I'm not worrying about it any more.

Tauto: Thanks for the laughs,Gog.
drmike: I thought you were going to stop giving us reasons to +1 you. :)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
low rated
Trails of Cold Steel II for free. I do not use galaxy, and the game is far from cheap. Bitch about real issues, plz.
No email no free game right now. But anyway o like GOG. ı never spend any money on steam. ı wanna keep that habit goes on.
GR00T: Just because he's not active on the forums doesn't mean he isn't an active member. He could well be posting a lot on Facebook/Twitter and whatever other social media sites GOG has accounts on. I actually think that the vast majority of GOG's active users don't even post on these forums.
Never said anything about posting anywhere. Be review what martinmountford wrote.

My and many other people's annoyance with all this was they never redefined what an "active member" was.

edit: Been a lovely day for me. Been at one of the places I work on occasion and I've spent the entire day dealing with all of the butt covering the manager here has been doing. The owner doesn;t like me and I;m trying to decide what I;m going to do about this.
Post edited April 17, 2018 by drmike
low rated
GR00T: Just because he's not active on the forums doesn't mean he isn't an active member. He could well be posting a lot on Facebook/Twitter and whatever other social media sites GOG has accounts on. I actually think that the vast majority of GOG's active users don't even post on these forums.
drmike: Never said anything about posting anywhere. Be review what martinmountford wrote.

My and many other people's annoyance with all this was they never redefined what an "active member" was.

edit: Been a lovely day for me. Been at one of the places I work on occasion and I've spent the entire day dealing with all of the butt covering the manager here has been doing. The owner doesn;t like me and I;m trying to decide what I;m going to do about this.
Does one of your split personalities work for GOG?
drmike: Never said anything about posting anywhere. Be review what martinmountford wrote.

Nasty bosses and the price of video games. Ah the life of a house slave globalism style (aka 1st world problems). ;)
So, was this a free games giveaway from wishlists? An exscuse for discounts? Both? I'm confused.
Let it REST!
low rated
Tauto: Let it REST!
We shouldn't. We should emphasize the fact that gog did something super cool for the first time in a long time. We should praise GOG, so they might do it more often. We should condemn the whiners, since they'll only discourage gog from doing cool things in the future.
Tauto: Let it REST!
kohlrak: We shouldn't. We should emphasize the fact that gog did something super cool for the first time in a long time. We should praise GOG, so they might do it more often. We should condemn the whiners, since they'll only discourage gog from doing cool things in the future.
Already praised Gog's good work but the ingrates need to disappear and so does this thread.
low rated
kohlrak: We shouldn't. We should emphasize the fact that gog did something super cool for the first time in a long time. We should praise GOG, so they might do it more often. We should condemn the whiners, since they'll only discourage gog from doing cool things in the future.
Tauto: Already praised Gog's good work but the ingrates need to disappear and so does this thread.
But they won't, and neither will this thread. Therefore, we must remain vigilant when we see the complaints.