It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: When I bought all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games last July, each came with an additional giftable key in the serial keys menu. If you don't know someone who wants it, I recommend donating it to the community giveaway.
Ummm pretty sure any keys found in your Serial Keys menu are not giftable, but actually belong to your copy of the game ... needed for things like Multiplayer etc.

And certainly in this case, with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, which I had two of on disc, the keys are identical to those from the boxes, that i needed to use for redeem, and I imagine each is unique.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Timboli
Yeah, I didn't get anything either, which isn't too bad, I figured it'd be more like a lottery instead of a "everyone gets a game" giveaway. However, deep deeeeeeeep down I was hoping I'd get ultra lucky and get Hellblade, but alas it's not even discounted. Oh well, there's always the next sale!
Nothing for me, again. Like in that last twitch "lottery". So I come to following conclusion: Maybe this all is just a secret psychological test. They want to see how we react in unusual stress situations.
finkleroy: When I bought all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games last July, each came with an additional giftable key in the serial keys menu. If you don't know someone who wants it, I recommend donating it to the community giveaway.
Timboli: Ummm pretty sure any keys found in your Serial Keys menu are not giftable, but actually belong to your copy of the game ... needed for things like Multiplayer etc.

And certainly in this case, with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, which I had two of on disc, the keys are identical to those from the boxes, that i needed to use for redeem, and I imagine each is unique.
When I bought them, the promo mentioned that each game came with a giftable code. I gave two to a friend and the third to a random person on the forum. All three were redeemed on GOG, so they're definitely giftable codes. All the other serial keys I've found in my library are for multiplayer except the one that came with my copy of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, which was a code I redeemed on GOG for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux. It's kind of a screwy way to go about giving me the Redux version, but it worked.
finkleroy: When I bought them, the promo mentioned that each game came with a giftable code. I gave two to a friend and the third to a random person on the forum. All three were redeemed on GOG, so they're definitely giftable codes. All the other serial keys I've found in my library are for multiplayer except the one that came with my copy of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, which was a code I redeemed on GOG for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux. It's kind of a screwy way to go about giving me the Redux version, but it worked.
It certainly is screwy, and I'd not trust that method.
All my gift codes were by email and or appeared as redeemable in my Orders & Settings page.

Had you already purchased those games with GOG before redeeming?

I just looked at my copy of Ethan Carter, and yes, it shows a redeem code ... somehow I missed that.
Timboli: It certainly is screwy, and I'd not trust that method.
All my gift codes were by email and or appeared as redeemable in my Orders & Settings page.

Had you already purchased those games with GOG before redeeming?

I just looked at my copy of Ethan Carter, and yes, it shows a redeem code ... somehow I missed that.
I purchased them from GOG and then found the gift codes in the serial keys section for that entry in my library. I went through all of the games in my library and attempted to redeem them on GOG just in case, and only four were actually GOG keys. I couldn't redeem the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. keys because I already had them in my library, so I gave them away, but the key for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux worked. GOG should do a better job of letting everyone who has that game in their library know that it comes with a key for the Redux version.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: GOG should do a better job of letting everyone who has that game in their library know that it comes with a key for the Redux version.
Certainly should.
Thanks for the timely notification or reminder. :)
I remember reading about the Redux version being seemingly included, but never twigged it was via a Redeem key.
It doesn't actually mention the word Redux either with the code. You don't see that, as I just have, until the final Claim stage.

I even copied the Key details to a text file, as I always do, and store it in the game folder on my backups drives. I must have looked at it without reading ... just presumed it was a serial.

I only bought the game 6 days ago. Time to download the Redux version now ... feels almost like I got a freebie after all.

P.S. Oh well, it brought my Game count up to 485, only 15 more games to go now before May 1st, and one year is up since joining, to reach 500 games. LOL, can I do it? An average of virtually one game a day now for 15 days. I was kinda counting on this hyped up sale to account for a few more, but alas it has been a fizzer so far ... though I did manage to buy 4 games, one of which was deemed as a collection of 4 games (that some call episodes due to short play time), and another which came with two versions, listed separately (Original and Enhanced) ... so 8 games in all .... for my total count anyway. So I guess I've done alright as far as the count goes. Yes, I did get SOMA, and the other major one was Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Timboli
high rated
Disappointed in this promotion. I think they over-promised and under-delivered.
I got Shadowrun Hong Kong free was emailed out 15 minutes ago and was on my wishlist, I suspect people with cheap games only would get it free.
martinmountford: I got Shadowrun Hong Kong free was emailed out 15 minutes ago and was on my wishlist, I suspect people with cheap games only would get it free.
Just curious as it's been asked but I don;t believe anyone has answered.

Do you use Galaxy?

Do you have email notifications turned on?

Thanks.
Thanks for the laughs,Gog.
Apologies it was 4 hours ago I got the email. The email was sent to my email directly. I can't say I really use gog at all really just got around 10 games I think mostly free. Pretty sure I don't use galaxy but as I say it's not my main gaming download program. I do get marketing emails about discounts on my wishlist every now and then.
martinmountford: Apologies it was 4 hours ago I got the email. The email was sent to my email directly. I can't say I really use gog at all really just got around 10 games I think mostly free. Pretty sure I don't use galaxy but as I say it's not my main gaming download program. I do get marketing emails about discounts on my wishlist every now and then.
Thank you for the response.
So much for active users I guess.
Not many received anything I see. Well this was quite "entertaining"...
Post edited April 17, 2018 by TheSaint54