It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Apparently GOG posted this in the Polish forum:

The giveaway is over, all keys have been already sent.

So if you have nothing in your mailbox, I'm afraid you are not the lucky one this time.
finkleroy: I'm calling shenanigans because not a single person has posted that they received a free game in this thread or the official news thread.
I did not get any.

I'm calling shenanigans because not a single person has posted that they received a free game in this thread or the official news thread.
Not_you: I bought a game today. And for some reason I got another copy of the game. It is a serial key. Does anyone know what a serial key is?
Do you mean they e-mailed the serial key to you or you found it in the drop-down menu for the game in your library? If it's the later, it could be a key to install it, play multiplayer, or it could be a key for the game that you can gift to someone else.
Not_you: I bought a game today. And for some reason I got another copy of the game. It is a serial key. Does anyone know what a serial key is?
Perhaps this was a game from your wishlist and they gave you a free copy? You can check to see if it's a serial key for a copy of the game by going here: https://www.gog.com/redeem

If it's not that, it could be a serial code for multiplayer.
GR00T: Perhaps this was a game from your wishlist and they gave you a free copy? You can check to see if it's a serial key for a copy of the game by going here: https://www.gog.com/redeem

I can redeem the code.
GR00T: Perhaps this was a game from your wishlist and they gave you a free copy? You can check to see if it's a serial key for a copy of the game by going here: https://www.gog.com/redeem

Not_you: I can redeem the code.
You shouldn't be able to redeem a key for a game that's already in your library. What game are we talking about, anyway?

The giveaway is over, all keys have been already sent.

So if you have nothing in your mailbox, I'm afraid you are not the lucky one this time.
finkleroy: I'm calling shenanigans because not a single person has posted that they received a free game in this thread or the official news thread.
I received an email notice with a code for a Free game from my wishlist and redeemed it.

It was a game from this sale, UnderRail. I was contemplating buying it, but now I can choose another to buy.

Thank you GoG. :D
I'm glad some people were actually given free games. I was really starting to think they weren't sent out.
I think it's not another copy - just serial is needed to play online or something like that.
Not_you: I can redeem the code.
finkleroy: You shouldn't be able to redeem a key for a game that's already in your library. What game are we talking about, anyway?
Stalker call of pripyat. And when I go to the redeem site it says I already own the game. But I am sure other people can redeem it.
finkleroy: You shouldn't be able to redeem a key for a game that's already in your library. What game are we talking about, anyway?
Not_you: Stalker call of pripyat. And when I go to the redeem site it says I already own the game. But I am sure other people can redeem it.
When I bought all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games last July, each came with an additional giftable key in the serial keys menu. If you don't know someone who wants it, I recommend donating it to the community giveaway.
Not_you: Stalker call of pripyat. And when I go to the redeem site it says I already own the game. But I am sure other people can redeem it.
You can always try to email support and maybe they will replace mailed code for another game from your wishlist.
finkleroy: When I bought all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games last July, each came with an additional giftable key in the serial keys menu. If you don't know someone who wants it, I recommend donating it to the community giveaway.
Ok thanks.
Would've been nice to get something, but oh well.
finkleroy: When I bought all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games last July, each came with an additional giftable key in the serial keys menu. If you don't know someone who wants it, I recommend donating it to the community giveaway.
Ah, that's the main reason probably and have nothing common with today's giveaway.
Not_you: Ok thanks.
Or maybe they'll reimburse you for your purchase with store credit, so you can buy something else instead.