It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not_you: But how do you define "active members"?
Lexor: According to GOG's explanation it is: "all users with at least one game on their wishlist".
Oh ok. Thank you for replying.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Not_you
Not_you: Oh ok. Thank you for replying.
I've edited and added important info to my previous post.
The main issue is that we have all the habit to be granted by at least one freebie every big sale from GOG.
So, if GOG decides to break that rule, the result is a huge disappointment. I don't want to throw flowers to GOG, but it is the most generous digital store in the business (or the best negociator with the publishers/developers), so if there is no freebie this time, I can deal with it !
Post edited April 16, 2018 by MaxFulvus
Not_you: But how do you define "active members"?
Lexor: According to GOG's explanation it is: "all users with at least one game on their wishlist".

edit: GOG's gifts will go to selected active members, not to all of them.
By "selected" members do they mean people who are very active on the forums or just that they will choose active members randomly?
Not_you: ..
My guess is "at random".
Not_you: ..
Lexor: My guess is "at random".
Ok, thank you.
Not_you: By "selected" members do they mean people who are very active on the forums or just that they will choose active members randomly?
"all users with at least one game on their wishlist"

That's all we have.

edit: Like it was said elsewhere, having these "announcements" with zero details just annoys folks.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by drmike
Yup, you're right, I was wrong with those "all users", sorry for raising your hopes, I was so hyped that I've missed the key-word "amongst" (in announcement from polish forum). Once again - sorry for misinformation.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by MartiusR
Apparently GOG posted this in the Polish forum:

The giveaway is over, all keys have been already sent.

So if you have nothing in your mailbox, I'm afraid you are not the lucky one this time.
I'm calling shenanigans because not a single person has posted that they received a free game in this thread or the official news thread.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: Apparently GOG posted this in the Polish forum:

So if you have nothing in your mailbox, I'm afraid you are not the lucky one this time.
finkleroy: I'm calling shenanigans because not a single person has posted that they received a free game in this thread or the official news thread.
I got my free game, This War of Mine

finkleroy: I'm calling shenanigans because not a single person has posted that they received a free game in this thread or the official news thread.
There are few posted in this thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/who_got_their_wishlisted_game/page2

I'm calling shenanigans because not a single person has posted that they received a free game in this thread or the official news thread.
Desmight: I got my free game, This War of Mine
Congratulations!

Okay, that's one out of "a few thousand". I'll believe it when I see it.
Sjuan: Congratulations!
Thanks! I already had it on Steam, but I really wanted a GOG version, it's been a nice surprise :D

I bought a game today. And for some reason I got another copy of the game. It is a serial key. Does anyone know what a serial key is?