It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So is there an info regarding what games were giving away for free? My wishlist was normal and i haven't gotten anything yet.
deleted
Lord_Naikon: So is there an info regarding what games were giving away for free? My wishlist was normal and i haven't gotten anything yet.
I'm not sure it was a free giveaway, maybe just to dicount games that were added to wishlists. None of the games I've wishlisted have been discounted though.
O...kay.... I think there are two games from my wishlist discounted.
All still too expensive, eek. Those who said to not get hyped up about it were right. :-)
basit76: None of the games I've wishlisted have been discounted though.
Same here.
Lord_Naikon: So is there an info regarding what games were giving away for free? My wishlist was normal and i haven't gotten anything yet.
Fairfox: an' this is why user hype is baaaad

'coz you all chinese whispered yourselves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well i'm not Chinese so i wont know.

@basit76 Well i remember reading it on their twitter, and a few other sites.

Lord_Naikon: Well i'm not Chinese so i wont know.

I also assumed they would literally give some players a game from their wishlist for free too, seems I was wrong unless they actually do that in addition to the sale.
Well, there's some of the games I wishlisted on discount, so at least I'm not dissapointed. The wait was sure fun though.
How on Earth does this constitute "granting thousands of wishes"? Unless there's a massive giveaway yet to come later in the day, GOG straight-up lied.
deleted
Another good old disappointment.
LOL

I mean, I'd have loved to be proven wrong by GOG, but it's exactly as I imagined. Let the ranting begin! :D

basit76: I also assumed they would literally give some players a game from their wishlist for free too, seems I was wrong unless they actually do that in addition to the sale.
We'll just have to wait until someone confirms.

I saw an article about this sale the other day on PCGamer and the original tweet they quoted from GoG said "#free", so I was expecting some sort of gifts, myself.

I'm more annoyed, however, that of the small percentage of my wishlisted games that got any discount at all, none are a good enough deal for me to bite.