It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, the new sales end on Friday, so that's when the magic happens, I suppose.
high rated
Please, note that current Weekly Sale ends earlier - on Friday, November 27th. It's probably more than a guess, that we're going to get Black Friday Sale on this Friday :)
No midweek deals something is coming .
i_hope_you_rot: No midweek deals something is coming .
Yes, definitly. I guess Black Friday on Friday
But Bethesda titles and other games are on sale without a page
high rated
Some games (mostly Mount&Blade series) are discounted and refer to Black Friday 2020 sale page (https://www.gog.com/promo/black_friday_2020_sale), but the page itself is inactive at the moment (link redirects to GOG main page).
high rated
Akupara’s Twitter account gives the dates of the sale from 11/27 to 12/1:
https://mobile.twitter.com/akuparagames/status/1331674012796084224
It is currently Friday (at least where I live) and we are yet to see the sale, hopefully it starts soon!
Well so Gog should start Black Friday 2020 sales today? I am still waiting.
Wait for 5 hours 57 minutes. =)
pkk234: didn't we just have a sale?
That's why I love GOG, they have sales all the time :P
BF 2020 Sale LIVE !
Post edited November 27, 2020 by 41nd
Impressive! 2600+ deals (including really good ones).
Added to OP – Black Friday 2020 Sale (27 Nov - 01 Dec).
I think i will wait until the Winter sale .
Now the next event is probably going to be related to C2077 release (planned Dec 10th).

The date is exactly 2 weeks before Christmas Eve, which causes that there might be not enough time to make C2077-related event and then Winter Sale separately. Perhaps we're going to get some combined event – cyberpunk-themed Winter Sale starting in 9 days?

It makes sense from business perspective – GOG may try to use their game's promotional campaign to promote the store or increase traffic on the site.
Look at this post about 2019 Winter Sale.

It says:

Dec11 • NEWS: The Winter Sale is live! Get 2500+ deals up to -95%
So indeed, it's very likely Winter Sale can begin so early on Dec 10 this year too, as you say :)
Attachments:
hohoho.jpg (57 Kb)
Post edited December 01, 2020 by erbello