It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gogtrial34987: The site's front page was quite broken for the last day.
The site's front page IS quite broken AT THE MOMENT. :p

---

Furthermore, I consider that Batman Arkham Series must be released on GOG. :)
Post edited October 16, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
gogtrial34987: ...
It's interesting lead. However:
a) anniversary sale has ended recently
b) we're still 2 weeks before Halloween
It would be surprising, IMO.

On the other hand there might be as well big 2-weeks-long event merging concepts of Fall Sale and Halloween (spooky-themed seasonal sale?). It'd possibly give GOG some priority effect, before Steam Halloween Sale starting 29/10 and other stores' events.

We'll see :)
gogtrial34987: The site's front page was quite broken for the last day.
Pygmalion_4678: The site's front page IS quite broken AT THE MOMENT. :p
Not for me. It was broken yesterday for a few hours, but they fixed it pretty quick.
Regular weekend Deep Silver sale is coming today.
Nothing special.
For me the site is broken since yesterday and it changes from time to time if it works entirely or not.
I assumed too, it might have to do with an update or something for an upcoming sale.
And I am clearly waiting for it. For the cause of GOG starting to work properly again and to grab some nice games.
I don´t know if this was the reason but today there are a lot of news!
That might it be. And who knows what they are preparing for next week.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by RPGler
high rated
Considering all the historical sales – we're reaching the hottest time of the year!
Just check the picture :)

/ temperature was calculated as the weighted number of historical sales for a given date (min-max normalized)
Attachments:
2k20hm.png (13 Kb)
Many changes in game pages slugs (according to GOGdb).

Sale incoming ?
Edward_Carnby: ...
Are you sure? I can't see slug changes. Looks like many game pages have been delisted and published again, but I cannot see any actual changes...
Edward_Carnby: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Are you sure? I can't see slug changes. Looks like many game pages have been delisted and published again, but I cannot see any actual changes...
GOG had server issues earlier this morning. I don't think these are real changes, just gogdb not having robust enough error checking to survive GOG's bugs.
Post edited October 21, 2020 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: They had server issues earlier this morning. I don't think these are real changes, just gogdb not having robust enough error checking to survive GOG's bugs.
Ahhh...
Thanks for correcting me.
We've got Weekend Sale started on Thursday and ending on Sunday. Looks like Monday is going to bring something :)
ciemnogrodzianin: We've got Weekend Sale started on Thursday and ending on Sunday. Looks like Monday is going to bring something :)
Halloween-themed sale. The timing would be perfect.
ciemnogrodzianin: We've got Weekend Sale started on Thursday and ending on Sunday. Looks like Monday is going to bring something :)
If they intend to start something on Monday, why move the weekend sale? It normally ends on Monday anyhow.

My guess would be that they plan to start something before Monday, namely tomorrow (or perhaps, on Saturday or Sunday), and they don't want it to fully eclipse the weekend sale.
Post edited October 23, 2020 by mrkgnao