It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

v1989: 1st June...
Panaias: Fixed that for you!

Except if you were referring to the actor!
Nah,I was just writing in a hurry. Thanks.
At this very moment as i am writing this...a huge amount of my wishlist is "on sale" - either this is a glitch...or...;-)
Post edited May 27, 2020 by Paraharaha
Paraharaha: At this very moment as i am writing this...a huge amount of my wishlist is "on sale" - either this is a glitch...or...;-)
Same here! We'll see in a few minutes if the Summer sale begins today.

Edit: YAY! It started! :D
Post edited May 27, 2020 by ariaspi
With this whole pandemic going on, it completely slipped my mind that we haven't had a Summer Sale. I guess we'll be getting an early Autumn Sale this year.
MadalinStroe: With this whole pandemic going on, it completely slipped my mind that we haven't had a Summer Sale. I guess we'll be getting an early Autumn Sale this year.
We sure did.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/summer_sale_on_gogcom_explore_a_galaxy_full_of_games_39163
Post edited July 25, 2020 by Melvinica
MadalinStroe: ...
You got me.
Melvinica: We sure did.
Exactly! :D
So the next one will probably be Back to School sale or in the worst case Halloween sale. It's not a bad thing. At least my wallet will have some rest... :)
MadalinStroe: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: You got me.
;)
ciemnogrodzianin: You got me.
MadalinStroe: ;)
Oh, you got me too.
I've updated OP with some old dates – thanks to JackknifeJohnson and his extremely precious thread.

Looks that we should not expect any sale in August – perhaps at the very end of month some kind of "back to school sale" may be launched. Also "GOG birthday sale" is possible in September. Will see.
Post edited August 21, 2020 by ciemnogrodzianin
"Back to school sale" sounds so last year.
It should be "Reopen school sale."
CervelloYM: "Back to school sale" sounds so last year.
It should be "Reopen school sale."
Or "Back to Quarantine sale" !
CervelloYM: ...
Yes, indeed :D

So perhaps it's a good opportunity to make Fall Sale a little bit earlier and not a few weeks before Winter Sale, is it was in recent years. We had got Summer Sale in May, so Fall Sale in September would be perfectly fine, I suppose.
GoG's annual involvement with the Indie Arena Booth (next week during all-digital gamescom 2020) as well as Digital Dragons (15-18 September) may kick off something sales-related?
Given this year's extra-ordinary circumstances...
Post edited August 22, 2020 by Swedrami
high rated
Hmmm..