It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: The price matrix was updated again today. merely 18 days after the last time. I doubt that another big sale is in the works, though, so soon after the last one. Possibly the effects of the worldwide financial upheaval.
I suppose nothing but adjusting to exchange rates heavily changed in last 2 weeks.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: ...Hammer & Sickle...
That would be a great addition, though at the moment I'm really itching for some Battlefleet Gothic. It doesn't help that it's on sale on STEAM... I'm really hoping we get another batch of Focus Home games.
ciemnogrodzianin: === 2020 ===
Lunar Sale - - - - - 24-31 Jan
I believe you forgot to add:
Spring Sale - - - - - 16-30 Mar
mrkgnao: ...
Updated. Thank you very much.
My prediction for next sale is Summer Sale on June the 1st. It starts on Monday and it's little less than month away.
BeatriceElysia: My prediction for next sale is Summer Sale on June the 1st. It starts on Monday and it's little less than month away.
Hi, i think that probably before, note that last big sales started on Thursday with a game free for the first 48 hours until saturday, at least i remmber this. So probably will be 28th may¿? i used to fail my predictions but it´s my opinion.

The important is will there are flash sales, company extra discounts, bonus for purchases?
For Summer Sale, from historical data:
a) no clear rule regarding day of the week (the last one stared on Thursday, indeed),
b) start date is moving a bit earlier every year (17/06 in 2013 to 30/05 last year)

I'd guess June 2nd.
And I'd expect some newsletter-based discounts or bundles.
ciemnogrodzianin: And I'd expect some newsletter-based discounts or bundles.
Considering the hassle to handle these newsletters this would be about the worst they could do. But at least my money would be safe then.
The currency exchange rates have been just updated: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post591

Summer Sale incoming?
ConsulCaesar: The currency exchange rates have been just updated: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post591

Summer Sale incoming?
Is it already? The price matrix update is a hint, indeed.

(If I remember correctly, GOG usually starts the summer sale about 2 weeks before... that other store, whose summer sale this year is from Jun 25 to Jul 9).
ConsulCaesar: The currency exchange rates have been just updated: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post591

Summer Sale incoming?
Usually we get a blue, dropping a winky emoji when that is the case. So I'll keep an eye out on that!

Summer Sale incoming?
It is indeed incoming, the question is how when it is coming. It would be extremely weird if it's this week though.
Mafwek: It is indeed incoming, the question is how when it is coming. It would be extremely weird if it's this week though.
Why this week is a weird choice in your opinion?
If price matrix is already updated, I guess this week is sure. The only question is — are we going to start regular Weekly Sale today (which may mean e.g. Thursday/weekend start of Summer Sale) or we're heading directly to start today or tomorrow.
ciemnogrodzianin: Why this week is a weird choice in your opinion?
If price matrix is already updated, I guess this week is sure. The only question is — are we going to start regular Weekly Sale today (which may mean e.g. Thursday/weekend start of Summer Sale) or we're heading directly to start today or tomorrow.
Well, last year it was May 28th, however, previous comment said St... that other sale is going to be late this year; so the question is, will GOG follow the suit? Besides, next Monday is the 1st of June, that seems like a prettier date to start a sale:)
Part of me hopes the sale starts within the next 4 or so hours.

This way we'll have a concurrent Spring sale (Humble) and Summer sale.