It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zlaywal: GOG Black Friday sales will be at November 28 running through December 2

https://twitter.com/EagreGames/status/1199823481854144512
Great news! Thanks for the info. :)
zlaywal: GOG Black Friday sales will be at November 28 running through December 2

https://twitter.com/EagreGames/status/1199823481854144512
That's what I get for going to sleep early, I miss out on all the announcements. Very nice find, zlaywal! +1

EDIT: Just a thought I had. Are we going to get a new release for this sale? Maybe a surprise Skyrim release, seeing how it's on sale everywhere at its historic low?
Post edited November 28, 2019 by MadalinStroe
It was worth waiting! :)

Black Friday Sale added (28 Nov - 3 Dec). 2000+ offers up to -90% with batch of Flash Deals.
So I was thinking, with the Black Friday sale ending early December, will there still be a Winter Sale around the same time as last year? Or are there more likely chances it’ll be pushed back to January?

I’m mostly curious to know if I should grab a few games on sale now, or old off until Winter when we might be able to get free titles for however much we spend, like last year...
AlexN55: So I was thinking, with the Black Friday sale ending early December, will there still be a Winter Sale around the same time as last year? Or are there more likely chances it’ll be pushed back to January?

I’m mostly curious to know if I should grab a few games on sale now, or old off until Winter when we might be able to get free titles for however much we spend, like last year...
No way they are not having a big sale just before Christmas. Whether there will be rewards for spending different tiers of money, only the GOG staff knows.

That being said, with some of the excellent (and all-time-low) discounts they are offering during the Black Friday sale, you might not want to wait.
I was asking the same question myself.

And, as ConsukCaesar suggests, I decided there is no reason to wait for titles, which reached the best prices in history or which are as cheap that it's hard to imagine better price (except giveaway). If Winter Sale starts before Christmas, I suppose it'll offer the same or similar discounts (no time to design totally different price policy for 2000 games catalogue).
And there is always the risk that there will be no better sale in months or even years (I remember poor Winter Sales, during which I was regretting games not bought in Halloween and Fall sales).

If they'll offer amount-spent-based freebies, I'll just use my 2020 gaming budget :P
So no new weekly sale and the weekend sale ended 2 days from now. The exchange rate just updated. Maybe something around wednesday?
But it must be a day ending in Y as there is.... A PARADOX SALE!!
Bigs: But it must be a day ending in Y as there is.... A PARADOX SALE!!
Yup. Paradox Sale #62 just in 2019.
Bigs: But it must be a day ending in Y as there is.... A PARADOX SALE!!
GOG devs must be testing their brand new auto-resetting sale timers. They probably want to test them exhaustively in order to avoid creating some sort of time paradox.
No weekly sale... Winter Sales on December, 11 . So it would be 3 weeks of sales, i expect two and start 16 or 19.
argamasa: No weekly sale... Winter Sales on December, 11 . So it would be 3 weeks of sales, i expect two and start 16 or 19.
Why not on 10th December?
Does the Paradox Sale ever end?
Mafwek: Why not on 10th December?
Because Weekend Sale ends in two days. Another tip is that they have edited the exchange rates, another time they up EUR prices, :(

PS: Open beta of Galaxy 2.0
Shouldn't there be a law that they're breaking each time they lie about the paradox sale ending. They're pressuring people into buying products before time runs out when the time limit is a lie. They should at least be taking a week on week off attitude or perhaps stop the sale and just lower the base price if this will never end. They could even change the website so the sale lists how many weeks the sale will last.
Post edited December 09, 2019 by James.Hewitt