It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's scheduled for 2 weeks!
Which means - expect even more! :)

Post numero uno updated with Summer Sale Festival 30/05-17/06, 2000+ offers.
Lemon_Curry: Indeed. :D

It's the In(ter)somnia Sale!
NuffCatnip: I hope not, they shouldn't reward my insomnia! :P
Do you really consider that a reward?! :O
NuffCatnip: I hope not, they shouldn't reward my insomnia! :P
Lemon_Curry: Do you really consider that a reward?! :O
In a twisted way, yes. :P
News?
Nothing big before September, I guess.
Does anyone know what is current schedule of Weekly Sales? Before Summer Sale Weekly, Midweek and Weekend offers were published at 12:00 polish time.

It seems that the schedule has been modified and now starting time is rather - 14:00? 15:00?
It seems it's 15:00 for CET/CEST timezone now.
BeatriceElysia: It seems it's 15:00 for CET/CEST timezone now.
Everything seems to have shifted to that time. At least last week everything launched at that time, including new releases.
Oh, thanks. You're right. I need to make some recalibration in my daily schedule, because I'm still jumping in here around 12:00 during my lunch time just to become disappointed ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, thanks. You're right. I need to make some recalibration in my daily schedule, because I'm still jumping in here around 12:00 during my lunch time just to become disappointed ;)
Same here :)
MadalinStroe: Same here :)
And again the same! Old habits die hard ;)
MadalinStroe: Same here :)
ciemnogrodzianin: And again the same! Old habits die hard ;)
:))
GOG Team is making 11y picnic (watch instagogram), so Sale is coming on Monday? :)
Feed your GOG wallets.

Happy Birthday, GOG :)
Attachments:
11y.png (144 Kb)
Post edited August 10, 2019 by erbello
erbello: GOG Team is making 11y picnic (watch instagogram), so Sale is coming on Monday? :)
Feed your GOG wallets.

Happy Birthday, GOG :)
I think we will wait until Sep-Oct for a sale and most likely release of Galaxy 2.0.
I think PainOfSalvation is right. Last year we got 10th Anniversary Sale on October, 1-7. July and August are considered rather as holiday months, with first bigger sales starting from September.