It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Celton88: I really enjoyed the insomnia sales
tinyE: I really really love having you in this forum, seriously, but sometimes I question your sanity. :P
The feeling is mutual ;-)
blotunga: No mid-week sale, the current sale ends Thursday at 13:00 UTC, so my guess is that the sale will start then. Except if they want to create a small overlap, which would mean tomorrow at 13:00 UTC.
Ascension Sale. You all get tired of prices that go down on Sales? This time where doing it different. The prices will ascend. Any game in the catalogue gets at least 50% up from the regular price.
tomorrow*
I hope so!
DubConqueror: Ascension Sale. You all get tired of prices that go down on Sales? This time where doing it different. The prices will ascend. Any game in the catalogue gets at least 50% up from the regular price.
Interplay says hi!
blotunga: No mid-week sale, the current sale ends Thursday at 13:00 UTC, so my guess is that the sale will start then. Except if they want to create a small overlap, which would mean tomorrow at 13:00 UTC.
DubConqueror: Ascension Sale. You all get tired of prices that go down on Sales? This time where doing it different. The prices will ascend. Any game in the catalogue gets at least 50% up from the regular price.
How about 50% off and with each bought the price is going up to the regular price
How about 50% off and with each bought the price is going up to the regular price
A discount, two posts for the price of one ;-)
Sorry, mobile browser is working badly.:(
Post edited May 29, 2019 by v1989
fronzelneekburm: Interplay says hi!
Indeed. :D

It's the In(ter)somnia Sale!
fronzelneekburm: Interplay says hi!
Lemon_Curry: Indeed. :D

It's the In(ter)somnia Sale!
I hope not, they shouldn't reward my insomnia! :P
Weekly Sale ends in 8h.
ciemnogrodzianin: Weekly Sale ends in 8h.
Which matches the normal time GOG usually launched their sales in the past. The hype is real.
Less than 2 hours left in the weekly sale.
:)
Brace Yourselves, Sale is Coming!