It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nah, GOG still has their DRM-free claim to fame, as well as lots of games the other two don't have. And many people are strongly anti-EGS. It'll be fine. I'm hitting the GOG summer sale hard this year.
Torchiest: Nah, GOG still has their DRM-free claim to fame, as well as lots of games the other two don't have. And many people are strongly anti-EGS. It'll be fine. I'm hitting the GOG summer sale hard this year.
I understand that's what *you* think, and I'm with you. But GOG has done really well in the past by preempting Steam and being the first main sale. That's gone -- they're just between sales now. It's used gimmicks to attract people. That's gone -- Epic has the ultimate gimmick of a free game per week, plus $10 off per order. GOG can't beat that. So that's gone too.

Don't be surprised if GOG's income takes a massive hit this year.
My speculation:

Spring Sale => Green Orc Banner => Warcraft Release <= Impossibru, but real.

Summer Sale => Palm Banner => Vice City Release <= I think it's time to start asking "Where the hell is Vice City" ;)

What other game could be more suprising?
erbello: What other game could be more suprising?
The Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle-earth ;P

This or Mass Effect trilogy.
Microsoft Minesweeper would be quite surprising.
park_84: Microsoft Minesweeper would be quite surprising.
Especially if the sale price is €49,99.
Borderlands 2 would be.
Bluddy: GOG is screwed. Epic just started their month-long sale, with discounts + an extra $10 off every purchase above $15. GOG is going to be sandwiched between sales. This is a huge blow to GOG, unfortunately.
Rather Epic is getting desperate. Besides that sale is nothing interesting, when you remember that Epic has no cart and you have to buy each game separately.
erbello: What other game could be more suprising?
Aramandur: The Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle-earth ;P

This or Mass Effect trilogy.
For a second I got really excited, then realized that it was just random speculation. As we do... as we tend to do.
Bluddy: GOG is screwed. Epic just started their month-long sale, with discounts + an extra $10 off every purchase above $15. GOG is going to be sandwiched between sales. This is a huge blow to GOG, unfortunately.
v1989: Rather Epic is getting desperate. Besides that sale is nothing interesting, when you remember that Epic has no cart and you have to buy each game separately.
That's not the most bad thing by far about the Epic store. It has no way of sorting games in the store at all, it's just a long slideshow to scroll down and there's no reviews to be read about the game. The workaround is to go to the steam fora to read about how a game got received by users, but if it's an Epic exclusive, there's no way to find user reviews. People complain about GOG lacking certain sorting options, such as by price or by %discounted and no option to filter out owned games, but GOG has infinitely more sorting options than Epic (any number is infinitely more than zero).
Post edited May 17, 2019 by DubConqueror
Steam Spring Sale 2019: Thursday, May 23
So can we expect a Gog sale tomorrow ?
Aramandur: This or Mass Effect trilogy.
Emob78: For a second I got really excited, then realized that it was just random speculation. As we do... as we tend to do.
It happens to me all the time too :/ I'm sorry for disappointing you.

i_hope_you_rot: So can we expect a Gog sale tomorrow ?
I hope so :)

i_hope_you_rot: So can we expect a Gog sale tomorrow ?
Isn't it unlikely because some of the current sales still have some days to go?
And isn't the Summer Sale imminent? I thought the Summer Sale always started around the first week in June or so? Could they start the Summer Sale late May?
Kelefane: And isn't the Summer Sale imminent? I thought the Summer Sale always started around the first week in June or so? Could they start the Summer Sale late May?
I have no idea how people expect Spring sale when we fucking already had Spring Sale last month.