It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright people. Today MUST be the day.
A week before the Steam sale.

Let's begin over-hyping ourselves up.
Winter Sale is coming...

Surely sooner than a new Song of Fire and Ice book ;) Maybe tomorrow?
I know about the Summer and Winter Sales - But when can we expect the next store-wide Sale? March? February? Anyone with any educated guesses?

Does GOG even have any Store-Wide Sales outside of the Summer/Winter/Halloween/Black Friday etc Sales?

I'm semi new to GOG, and these things don't seem as clear cut here then it does on Steam.
Kelefane: I know about the Summer and Winter Sales - But when can we expect the next store-wide Sale? March? February? Anyone with any educated guesses?

Does GOG even have any Store-Wide Sales outside of the Summer/Winter/Halloween/Black Friday etc Sales?

I'm semi new to GOG, and these things don't seem as clear cut here then it does on Steam.
Valentine's Day seems to be predictable ;)
Kelefane: I know about the Summer and Winter Sales - But when can we expect the next store-wide Sale? March? February? Anyone with any educated guesses?

erbello: Valentine's Day seems to be predictable ;)
Thanks! Will that be an entire Store-Wide sale?
Kelefane: Thanks! Will that be an entire Store-Wide sale?
Dunno, but i think a little more titles will be on sale than on weekly sale.
But it's only my speculations, don't rely on that.
Kelefane: Thanks! Will that be an entire Store-Wide sale?
erbello: Dunno, but i think a little more titles will be on sale than on weekly sale.
But it's only my speculations, don't rely on that.
Okay, thank you :) Maybe someone will know for sure!
Kelefane: Okay, thank you :) Maybe someone will know for sure!
Nothing is 100% sure, sometimes GOG likes to surprising us :)
Kelefane: Okay, thank you :) Maybe someone will know for sure!
erbello: Nothing is 100% sure, sometimes GOG likes to surprising us :)
Yeah, thats pretty cool about GOG.
Kelefane: March? February?
Well looking at the OP, those are the guaranteed months, when the first big sale of the year will come to GOG. But it's impossible to presume when exactly it will happen. I doubt even GOG has a locked date for the sale.
Kelefane: March? February?
MadalinStroe: Well looking at the OP, those are the guaranteed months, when the first big sale of the year will come to GOG. But it's impossible to presume when exactly it will happen. I doubt even GOG has a locked date for the sale.
Any idea if those sales Feb/March will be store wide sales or just specific titles?
Kelefane: Any idea if those sales Feb/March will be store wide sales or just specific titles?
Only winter and summer have 1000-1500 games on sale. The smaller ones have 300-500.
Hot deals Sale January 23rd.
BeatriceElysia: Hot deals Sale January 23rd.
Thanks, added.
Next week/tomorrow another sale?