It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PainOfSalvation: 25 years of Doom today. Maybe we get Doom freebie? :p

P.S. 1 minute left! >.<
Very likely.
Oooooh... nothing yet. Usual 5 minute delay, or nothing till tomorrow? :P
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
Damnit GOG, wth are you doing? Oh you don't want us to spend money? Okay. :D
Correct me if I'm wrong, but big sales are sometimes launched later in the evening, about 18:00 of Polish local time.
muntdefems: But the thing is, whenever there's the possibility of a big sale incoming, someone's bound to notice the regular weekly and weekend sales' ending times and start making theories about them, even if that's how they always invariably behave.
Speaking of the devil... xD
Well, my cat is taking a long nap at the moment, for some reason.
Maybe she knows something.
I won't give up on possibility of today's sale until timers for both weekend & weekly sale end.
I guess the new sale will be another lazy promo, just rename the On Sale tab to Something Stupid, like what GOG already done twice.
I bet today is the Day.
But hoping in something bigger than just simply 500+ games on sale format.
ciemnogrodzianin: Correct me if I'm wrong, but big sales are sometimes launched later in the evening, about 18:00 of Polish local time.
I thought that was 15:00 but after last site "update" they done some about 14:00 (with delay of course)
A blue mentioned that GOG is making another new design for big promo:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/anyone_disliking_the_new_gog/post1051

I have to say, when I read about another new design, I think it is a bad news.
kbnrylaec: I have to say, when I read about another new design, I think it is a bad news.
At this point it can only be better, I suppose ;)

So the current base scenario is Winter Sale launch at 14:00 Polish time, i.e. in 30 minutes?
Big sale starting soon confirmed (most likely today):
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post521

They usually do this prior to big sales.
Sale is either in an hour or just dozen second away.