It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TentacleMayor: So... Black Wednesday?
Blood red Wednesday, when prices get slaughtered!
I just want to say great thank you to all of you for keeping threads like Daily Deals or Sales With Standalone Page alive. I can't imagine finding all the information myself with new layout. I have not much time recently and you're just saving me. Thanks!

I hope there will be some nice offer on Wednesday, but I'm afraid we're in a long sequence of disappointments and it's hard to believe that we can expect anything better than another Weekly Sale with a bit longer list of games.
Can we go directly to the winter sale 'cause winter has come to my region. :)
Sorry guys, but only had spare 16 euro and I spent it on steam wallet funds and realms beyond 1euro tip. My money is on steam this time.
Post edited November 19, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
I'm guessing 45m to the autumn sale. Otherwise the current sale will expire in a few hours with nothing to replace it.
Hopefully the black friday sale banner is a bug, cause it's a pretty sad sale otherwise.
firstpastthepost: Hopefully the black friday sale banner is a bug, cause it's a pretty sad sale otherwise.
Some Bethesda deals are already showing up.
firstpastthepost: Hopefully the black friday sale banner is a bug, cause it's a pretty sad sale otherwise.
I was muttering LOL, LOL, LOL, because it's terribly sad sale.
there won't be GOG autumn sale? I thought that big sales are simultaneous with Steam. I would prefer to buy here than on Steam..
greydadel: there won't be GOG autumn sale? I thought that big sales are simultaneous with Steam. I would prefer to buy here than on Steam..
There's the Black Friday Sale going on, it started along with the Steam Autumn sale
greydadel: there won't be GOG autumn sale? I thought that big sales are simultaneous with Steam. I would prefer to buy here than on Steam..
Desmight: There's the Black Friday Sale going on, it started along with the Steam Autumn sale
Yes, but this is not universal sale. I have items in my wishlist that are not discounted. And I mean games that are years old.
Desmight: There's the Black Friday Sale going on, it started along with the Steam Autumn sale
greydadel: Yes, but this is not universal sale. I have items in my wishlist that are not discounted. And I mean games that are years old.
I really am hoping a major sale is still on its way. I honestly can't wait for the kinds of games that GOG will have on its GOG Connect.
Let's hope that 1 week from now we'll get the Winter Sale and we'll get those good "Spend $50 get 3 Free Games" baits.
OK, so post no. 1 updated with Black Friday Sale (500+ games discounted) started on Wednesday, November 21st and ended November 27th, 23:00 UTC.

PainOfSalvation: Bump for OP to add 10th Anniversary, Halloween and Made in Poland sales to the first post.
Not sure if all of them should be mentioned there. The initial idea was to track and predict only big sales. Halloween this year was about 100 deals, which is usually the number of games discounted during 2 weeks of regular period. It's like just a bit bigger Weekly Sale. The same with Made in Poland Sale...
Post edited December 01, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin: Not sure if all of them should be mentioned there. The initial idea was to track and predict only big sales. Halloween this year was about 100 deals, which is usually the number of games discounted during 2 weeks of regular period. It's like just a bit bigger Weekly Sale. The same with Made in Poland Sale...
GOG itself listed Made in Poland Sale as Weekly Sale on homepage.
Its promoId also hinted that: 20181105_polish_week

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_gog_sales_that_have_a_standalone_promo_page/post21