It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: There seems to be no new Weekly Sale...
The current one ends in just under 12 hours. Not sure if that's indicative of anything.
coughlanio: The current one ends in just under 12 hours. Not sure if that's indicative of anything.
I see it's last for 23 hours + minutes. Probably bug on your side.
coughlanio: The current one ends in just under 12 hours. Not sure if that's indicative of anything.
That part is normal, it always ends 12 hours after the new one starts on Monday. But not starting a new weekly sale, should hint at a bigger GOG sale starting today in about 3 hours, or tomorrow.
BeatriceElysia: I see it's last for 23 hours + minutes. Probably bug on your side.
Are you talking about the Daily deal?
Post edited September 03, 2018 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: That part is normal, it always ends 12 hours after the new one starts on Monday. But not starting a new weekly sale, should hint at a bigger GOG sale starting today in about 3 hours, or tomorrow.
BeatriceElysia: I see it's last for 23 hours + minutes. Probably bug on your side.
MadalinStroe: Are you talking about the Daily deal?
Oh, yes, my mistake!
Yep, brace yourselves (and your wallets :P), as the highly anticipated 10th Anniversary Sale seems to be upon us!
muntdefems: Yep, brace yourselves (and your wallets :P), as the highly anticipated 10th Anniversary Sale seems to be upon us!
My wallet looked at this thread, then at me and went to perform his last rites - sensing it will be squized dry ;]
There is a holiday in the US and Canada today, wouldn't bet Monday on the anniversary sale starting today.
The-Business: There is a holiday in the US and Canada today, wouldn't bet Monday on the anniversary sale starting today.
GOG is from Poland and for us it's normal monday
This was more about a third of the customer base being in those countries and less (desktop) internet usage on those days = less word of mouth propaganda about the sale/campaign's launch.
The-Business: There is a holiday in the US and Canada today, wouldn't bet Monday on the anniversary sale starting today.
Maybe, maybe not... Who knows, really? All major GOG sales used to begin on Tuesdays, but many of the most recent ones began on Mondays too.

And I'm not entirely sure they'd bother to check other countries' holidays before setting for a date. :P
The-Business: This was more about a third of the customer base being in those countries and less (desktop) internet usage on those days = less word of mouth propaganda about the sale/campaign's launch.
Then there would be some special sale, no?
Or Back to School Sále?
Not necessarily. We had weeks without a special/weekly sale starting on Monday when the big sale started on Tuesday and Wednesday.
It's cooooming!!!
DROIDWORKS CONFIRMED!!