It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gizmomelb: well guess we'll see why there was no midweek or weekend sale in justa few hours :)
Yeah... Here, have some tea. Everything's gonna be all right.
gizmomelb: well guess we'll see why there was no midweek or weekend sale in justa few hours :)
There was the bethesda weekend sale
noahantebi: There was the bethesda weekend sale
yeah just as boring as the week long sale starting today :(
Let's have a new wave of speculations, exchange rates have been updated! *evil face*
InkPanther: Let's have a new wave of speculations, exchange rates have been updated! *evil face*
That sounds like something a guy from ECB or Federal Reserve would say lol
InkPanther: Let's have a new wave of speculations, exchange rates have been updated! *evil face*
Desmight: That sounds like something a guy from ECB or Federal Reserve would say lol
I'm just using the same term GOG does. ;)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post491
GOG birthday sale misleading hype version 2.
pkk234: GOG birthday sale misleading hype version 2.
I doubt it will start so close to the weekend. However, it's a guarantee that the sale will happen in the following 3 weeks. Whether it starts on Monday the 4th, the 11th or the 18th of September is anyone's guess.
pkk234: GOG birthday sale misleading hype version 2.
MadalinStroe: I doubt it will start so close to the weekend. However, it's a guarantee that the sale will happen in the following 3 weeks. Whether it starts on Monday the 4th, the 11th or the 18th of September is anyone's guess.
September 8th is the anniversary of the Public Beta, and that date has been celebrated before. Prior to that, it was a closed beta for journalists.
Starting on Monday/Tuesday, I guess :)
September 8th will be Sale Finale than.
Shouldn't the one who celebrates the anniversary be GETTING presents instead of GIVING them? On GOG"s birthday, all games cost twice as much, as a present to the company!
Post edited August 31, 2018 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: ...
Actually they've just adjusted exchange rates and effectively raised Polish prices by 10%... :|
ciemnogrodzianin: Actually they've just adjusted exchange rates and effectively raised Polish prices by 10%... :|
And Russian prices were raised by approximately 17,2% yesterday. Not bad birthday present.
DubConqueror: Shouldn't the one who celebrates the anniversary be GETTING presents instead of GIVING them? On GOG"s birthday, all games cost twice as much, as a present to the company!
I think it's not only a company's birthday, but a community's birthday too.
One of them could not exist here without second of them.
Company gives to community some free games, and community gives to company more cash by buying more games than usual.
So everybody celebrate and are happy.
Post edited August 31, 2018 by erbello
There seems to be no new Weekly Sale...