It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: From the very same thread we're posting now.
MadalinStroe: Got it! I thought you were referring to the tweet pkk234 posted.
Yeah. It really seems 17th is more likely for gog's birthday since there's a weekly sale started this monday and I don't believe we're getting sale on 1st.
Any news or rumors about QuakeCon related sale?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Any news or rumors about QuakeCon related sale?
Maybe on this weekend .
Yup, quite probably, they've just started some sale on Steam.

It's sad that there are Heretic, Hexen and a few other ID Software games I'd like to buy here :( I've also noticed that Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is still available on Steam. I thought there are some general problems, not only with GOG release... Oh, but it's a different story and wrong thread, I suppose.
Heretic II and Hexen II expansion are not in dd...
Considering that 1st of August was a bust, is it safe to assume that GOG's birthday, on the 17th of August, will bring a pretty big celebratory sale? Just three days from now? Should we maybe start a countdown? Is the hype real?
Post edited August 14, 2018 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: Considering that 1st of August was a bust, is it safe to assume that GOG's birthday, on the 17th of August, will bring a pretty big celebratory sale? Just three days from now? Should we maybe start a countdown? Is the hype real?
The anniversary sale in previous years was on September, so be careful with the hype and breath-holding. ;)
September is also my guess, especially if there is something bigger prepared. I suppose in July and August GOG team does not work in full force, part of team is on holidays, the same as significant part of the client base.

September, you'll see.
If I were in Iwinski's and Kiciński's shoes, this year I'd delay the birthday sale until October. :P
muntdefems: If I were in Iwinski's and Kiciński's shoes, this year I'd delay the birthday sale until October. :P
GOG's Lord is Karwowski, which is a good guy and wouldn't do that to us.
I'm fairly sure weeklong promo last for another 6 days and I doubt anything is happening tomorrow. But I hope I'm wrong.
No guarantees, but last year we had a special sale each month from August to December. I'm hoping there will be something interesting before the end of this month.
I doubt it, they seem busy preparing 10th Anniversary Sale for September (which is going to be special). Would be weird to throw a flash sale before the big sale.
Man, if there's a sale next month hopefully us dollar is on a rational level.
well guess we'll see why there was no midweek or weekend sale in justa few hours :)