It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

such a pointless sale...
Bets on when the Black Friday sale will start?
Just now:)
Moonbeam: Just now:)
wut
My bet: 24th November.
Moonbeam: Just now:)
pkk234: wut
Maybe he was trying to will it into existence, and the Steam sale starts tomorrow, so it wouldn't have been a terrible guess. BUT! He lost the bet anyway. :p
I'm quite surprised it's not today (as "Black Week"?).
With a few sales started today we probably should not expect BFS as a big sale event. So 24th with limited number of offers sound like the most likely scenario.
ciemnogrodzianin: With a few sales started today we probably should not expect BFS as a big sale event. So 24th with limited number of offers sound like the most likely scenario.
That's what I think. Although Clown teased me a bit about that. ;)
Attachments:
hmmm.png (16 Kb)
I wonder how many games will be on sale and will be see higher discounts than the current ones ? ( i also hope many games will be on sale again from the past promos )
More than a lot of games on sale i would prefer an Insomnia promo or Flash deals or something like that.
argamasa: an Insomnia promo or Flash deals
Do you think all of us are spending the whole day in front of the PC ?
high rated
argamasa: More than a lot of games on sale i would prefer an Insomnia promo or Flash deals or something like that.
More than that I would prefer discounts that matter :)
I think we've got too many sales that comes with exactly the same prices over and over again.
Can we overdose promotions? Midnight in Poland in 5...4..3..2...1... It will be at 3PM Cyprus time... in the other hand if it's programmed from different server...
DD & Ji Ji: Do you think all of us are spending the whole day in front of the PC ?
No, of course, me neither. Only that the same discounts again and again... gog could make something "special" for these big sales.
argamasa: No, of course, me neither. Only that the same discounts again and again... gog could make something "special" for these big sales.
I think we will only receive the usual Beamdog / Larian / Disco Elysium crap as usual . Oh , and the boring CDPR offer .