It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As Steam's Scream Fest rolls on, there's only the usual recycled titles on sale here. Beating The Witcher and Pathfinder to death. It's like when aren't these on sale? Maybe tomorrow a true seasonal event will launch.
I don´t think i am going to spend a lot in Halloween Sale but it is always good and exciting to see another major sale.
zlaywal: ...
:D

Prepare your $8 – a big sale is here!
In my case it's sometimes even $10! ;)
GOG has given away some solid titles, for sure. I was hoping Skyrim would be back for this sale. Maybe by the big Christmas Sale. Anyways, $8 or $10 can go far at GOG. :-)

zlaywal: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: :D

Prepare your $8 – a big sale is here!
In my case it's sometimes even $10! ;)
I know this was a bad decision , but i passed the halloween sale . I'm waiting for the winter sale that i hope will feature more games and higher discounts .
DD & Ji Ji: I know this was a bad decision , but i passed the halloween sale . I'm waiting for the winter sale that i hope will feature more games and higher discounts .
whens the next big sale shag?
Have bothered to check but is there a big sale between now and the Xmas/Winter sale? (doesnt have the best of discounts if i remember past years)
Niggles: ...
There should be – Black Friday Sale, end of November.
Niggles: (doesnt have the best of discounts if i remember past years)
I guess both Halloween and Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales are similar in that most deals are the same or worse than the Winter Sale but a few games will have the best prices then. But the Friday/Monday sale will almost certainly be within 30 days of the Winter Sale so it is possible to buy earlier and get the better price if it ends up being lower.

2016 Thanksgiving in the US was on the same date as this year and the sale was Nov 22-29. However, the last two sales started on Black Friday and 2016 was the last year where the Winter Sale was at the very beginning of December. Since then, the Winter Sale has started on the 12 (Tues), 13 (Thu), 11 (Wed), 16 (Wed), and 13 (Mon) (usually lasting 3 weeks and ending between the 2nd and 5th of January). Not that I've had much luck so far but I'll guess Dec 13 - Jan 3 for the Winiter Sale and Nov 25 - 29 for the Friday/Monday sale.
In line with current Polish marketing trends it's strange that GOG doesn't launch "Black Friday WEEKS" (yes, we have such thing here because why not) in October...
Discovering patterns is a scientific approach. I feel for the last 2 years (t)here is a big promo every month, while four are the biggest, with Winter promo and surprisingly Summer promo where people tend to go out and buy else things from games, those are the cheapest, in line with idgaf approach, while winter is I do gaf approach so more can be bought.
Numbers can`t really tell as a year in a past from now (t)here were only ~5.500 and now (t)here are 7078 titles. Prices of most games have changed significantly over the last two years, and discounts tend to vary. Special Sales from Publishers having great potential of discounts higher than any other massive sale, so as themed sales that appear randomly.

Before Black Friday Sale, I am expecting Made in Poland Sale with some 90% off as traditionally happened for the last 5 years in November, I would expect a free Witcher 3 base game this or next year, for a day or two?, (but maybe someone will push Game of the year edition rising good arguments, who knows ) sale list goes
2017 65 titles on Nov 9th Thursday
2018 95 on Nov 5th Monday
2019 128 Nov 8th Friday
2020 165 Nov 16th Wednesday (this one was late)
2021 202 on 3rd May (because previous year was late xD) and 142 Nov 8th Monday
2022 ... ? None in May. Tomorrow? ;D with 150+ titles ? : ) up to 90% off? ^ ...80% chance in 12 hours? I have no idea. It`s fun to predict sales.
ssling: In line with current Polish marketing trends it's strange that GOG doesn't launch "Black Friday WEEKS" (yes, we have such thing here because why not) in October...
In October? In the US everything is Halloween themed throughout October (and even late September sometimes :/). I guess GOG is mostly following Steam sales dates these days so they are more following the US schedule than previously.

Seb7.9: Made in Poland Sale
Oh yeah, good thinking. There have been so many games by Polish developers released in the last year I bet it will be quite a bit larger this time, even if the newer releases have only a token discount. I'd guess at least 300+. Although I guess they always could have been larger than they have been.
There's an advert on telly in the UK currently talking about Black November. It's so stupid to adopt this sale like it's some major event when we don't even have Thanksgiving here.
Made in Poland Sale is more than probable. It appeared announcing thread about sale for one or two minutes couple of hours before. But without any starting date. So we can expect it within next days.
truhlik: ...
Both Ubi and Paradox special sales end in 4 days, which means exactly 11/11 (Polish National Independence Day). Quite sure there's a "Made in Poland" sale scheduled for this week.