It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
argamasa: Until they doesn´t change the Local Prices Update i ´m sure the Summer Sales will not start.
Well then, it's time to start the countdown. ;)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post672
argamasa: Until they doesn´t change the Local Prices Update i ´m sure the Summer Sales will not start.
InkPanther: Well then, it's time to start the countdown. ;)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post672
i bet on tomorrow or it could be monday.
Post edited June 02, 2022 by Fonzer
InkPanther:
Fonzer:
Monday, because they've just started a regular Weekend Sale.
(well, not exactly regular as it does not work, but there's an announcement)
Post edited June 03, 2022 by ciemnogrodzianin
Do you think we will see higher discounts or the usual ones ?
You know the answer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ciemnogrodzianin: You know the answer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
With SEGA tweet teasing GOG at this time on a Sunday, I wonder if this year the sale will start at midnight (our time) like the other recent sales? Doubtful, I know.
Post edited June 05, 2022 by SCPM
Is Pentecost Monday not a public holiday in Poland anymore?
Swedrami: Is Pentecost Monday not a public holiday in Poland anymore?
Never was.
It's Pentecost Sunday. Yes, it's a public holiday, but since Sundays are nonworking days anyway... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
InkPanther: It's Pentecost Sunday. Yes, it's a public holiday, but since Sundays are nonworking days anyway... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not that old yet to forget what day it is.
I was just wondering about tomorrow (which is a public holiday around these parts) and the potential start of a bigger sale.
I may have been ignorant about Whit Monday as it's not a holiday in Poland. hangs his head ashamed
If the Summer Sale starts at midnight (Europe Zone) could be as an Imsonia, :)
SCPM: With SEGA tweet teasing GOG at this time on a Sunday, I wonder if this year the sale will start at midnight (our time) like the other recent sales? Doubtful, I know.
So less than 3 hours left until the sale starts ?
SCPM: With SEGA tweet teasing GOG at this time on a Sunday, I wonder if this year the sale will start at midnight (our time) like the other recent sales? Doubtful, I know.
DD & Ji Ji: So less than 3 hours left until the sale starts ?
I'm skeptical like SCPM. That'd be 6AM Poland time, and I think GOG would want staff up, awake, and focused for such a big sale with big new releases happening. I could be wrong though of course.
tfishell: I'm skeptical like SCPM. That'd be 6AM Poland time, and I think GOG would want staff up, awake, and focused for such a big sale with big new releases happening. I could be wrong though of course.
I agree with tfishell. It would be quite risky to launch a big event at Sunday midnight. Especially with GOG's tradition to make some mistakes, price bugs, missing announcements or incorrect sales' time-frames.

So I would not expect Summer Sale in 2 hours, but perhaps we can get some hints if e.g. there will be no new Weekly Sale? I'd rather bet for Monday 15:00 p.m. Polish time (when current flash deals expire) or even Wednesday (Warhammer sale ends in 2d 20h and its date is the last one from all active at the moment).
Post edited June 05, 2022 by ciemnogrodzianin