It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: I don't get it.
There's no big sale, it's fine, joveian was right.
But where's the event announced by GOG? They've said there will be more Techland deals coming today. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is now free on Steam (!) and on GOG I can't even see new discounts...
They added Dying Light and the DLC.
But where's the event announced by GOG? They've said there will be more Techland deals coming today. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is now free on Steam (!) and on GOG I can't even see new discounts...
NuffCatnip: They added Dying Light and the DLC.
I would say, the light of this sale died now...
yes
tfishell: yes
The ending killed me. :D
Come on...
How do you even know that?! :D
No news, no banner, the games is not even displayed on any of the lists on the main page.
That was really underwhelming. After hyping the sale up that more would come in a week we get Dying Light that already had a newsletter discount last week. It feels like this.

At least the winter sale should be around soon. Maybe even tomorrow since the exchange rates were updated today.
Geralt_of_Rivia: That was really underwhelming. After hyping the sale up that more would come in a week we get Dying Light that already had a newsletter discount last week. It feels like this.

At least the winter sale should be around soon. Maybe even tomorrow since the exchange rates were updated today.
"It'll be Chrome!" "Maybe Dead Island!!" "They'll surely announce pre-orders for Dying Light 2!"

This sale was a carnage of shattered hopes. XD
Geralt_of_Rivia: That was really underwhelming. After hyping the sale up that more would come in a week we get Dying Light that already had a newsletter discount last week. It feels like this.

Alexim: "It'll be Chrome!" "Maybe Dead Island!!" "They'll surely announce pre-orders for Dying Light 2!"

This sale was a carnage of shattered hopes. XD
It wasn't all a fiasco.
Nothing has a lot of votes and that's what we got in the end :|
low rated
Alexim: This sale was a carnage of shattered hopes. XD
I don't think stuff like this is something we should joke about, because when GOG makes hyperbolic statements that they know they won't actually be delivering on, it could be argued that they are pulling a bait & switch to some extent.

They did it by promising great new things with the Techland sale, and they also did it with "RPG month," which they hyped as something that would see a steady stream of new RPG games, but instead, there was almost no new games released during it, and the few that were, those were games that are going to come out anyway, 100% regardless of GOG existing or not.

That kind of stuff is going to alienate GOG customers, if GOG keeps making a habit out of over-hyping and then under-delivering on their promises.

GOG needs to start sticking just to the facts of what they will actually be offering, and also be very careful never to use ambiguous wording that is likely to be interpreted as new games coming, even though they won't be.
Post edited December 10, 2021 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
I hope the winter sale will start tomorrow .
Seems like the winter sale is starting very soon, Galaxy has a winter sale banner suddenly for me.
DOOMGUY69: Seems like the winter sale is starting very soon, Galaxy has a winter sale banner suddenly for me.
I'm on my phone right now so I can't check, but thanks for posting this!
Yup, it doesn't say when exactly it starts but it lasts till January 5th
Attachments:
sale.jpg (136 Kb)
The currently running sales and flash deals end in about 6 hours, so it must start then or shortly after. Is the image from a particular game?
joveian: The currently running sales and flash deals end in about 6 hours, so it must start then or shortly after. Is the image from a particular game?
I think it's Kaer Morhen from the Witcher games.